Promotions and Savings
Details of current promotions for airlines, hotels, car rentals, and more that focuses on earning bonus rewards and savings money on travel.
On this page you will find a list of running promotions and deals that has to do with airlines, hotels, car rentals, and other forms of travel. This will primarily focus on the programs covered on this site, but there will be a few exceptions as there are popular programs that I have yet to cover. I try to update this page on a weekly basis so feel free to check the list from week to week.
For promotions and deals that have end dates, they will be shown next to the promotion. A few offers listed are ongoing, but can be important for anyone looking to earn bonus rewards or save money. If an airline, hotel, car rental, or other travel company is missing, it's because they do not have any active promotions (at least that I'm aware of). If there's an active promotion that's not listed that you want to share, let me know via Facebook or Twitter.
American Airlines has several promotion going on right now which includes bookings at RIU Resorts and Hotels, renting with Avis and Budget, and their usual line-up of everyday promotions.
- Earn 15,000 bonus AAdvantage miles booking at RIU Resorts and Hotels - Book By 12/25/19
- Get 35% off base rates with AVIS and earn 500 AAdvantage Miles on 3+ day rentals - Use AWD #K817165
- Get 30% off base rates with Budget and earn 500 AAdvantage Miles on 3+ day rentals - Use BCD #U072411
- Earn AAdvantage Miles booking hotels through AA Hotels
- Veterans receive 10% off domestic and international airline tickets
Aeromexico has a November promotion going on with Hertz that can earn you some extra points.
Air Canada (Aeroplan)
Aeroplan members can earn bonus miles booking with both Best Western and Avis.
- Get 500 Aeroplan Bonus Miles per stay at Best Western - Ends 12/30/19
- Earn up to 3,000 Aeroplan Miles booking with Avis - Ends 12/15/19
British Airways (Avios)
British Airways has a few promotions that can earn you some extra Avios as well as save you some money at select London hotels.
- Earn double Avios on up to ten flights - Register By 12/13/19, Travel By 06/30/20
- Various deals at London Hotels: The Rembrandt, Athenaeum, and Lancaster Gate - Book By 03/31/20
- AARP members can get up to $200 off flights - Book By 01/31/20
CheapOair has Black Friday and New Years sales which can save you on some flights.
Frontier Airlines has a triple miles promotion going on during the first half of December.
- Earn 3x Miles on all Frontier Flights between December 3rd and December 19th - Book By 12/14/19
No Active Promotions listed.
If you have an American Express, you can save money flying Qatar.
Looking to up your KrisFlyer miles and get closer to award travel? Singapore has a lot of promotions going on that can help.
- Earn 3 KrisFlyer Miles for every 1 USD spent and get 40% off when you rent with EasyRentCars - Book By 12/31/19, Travel By 12/31/20
- Earn 3x KrisFlyer Miles and up to 25% off rooms and more with Anantara, Avani Hotels, and Tivoli Hotels - Ends 03/31/20
- Full Promotion List
Southwest has a few promotions going on through their Southwest Vacations portal. This includes savings on specific hotels as well as Black Friday offers.
- Book a flight & hotel vacation package of 3+ nights to Secrets Resorts & Spas and receive $200 in resort coupons along with up to $300 in savings at select resorts - Book By 12/19/19, Travel By 4/11/20
- Book a flight + Walt Disney World Resort hotel vacation package and save up to 20% on select hotels - Book By 12/23/19, Travel By 12/24/19
No active promotions listed for Spirit.
United MileagePlus members can earn some additional miles booking through Hertz until the end of April 2020 as well as save on vacation booking through United Vacations.
- Earn 1,250 United Miles and receive up to an additional 1,500 miles when booking with Hertz - Ends 04/30/20, Hertz Discount Code (CDP) 62455, Hertz Promotion Code (PC) 204508
- Save up to $600 on an entire vacation package which includes up to 74% off hotels and 10,000 bonus miles on select fares - Book By 12/05/19, Travel By 07/31/20
Most of AccorHotel's deals are year-round. Even still, you can get some good savings from their standard discounts.
Most of these are standard Best Western promotions. The only real promo going on until the end of the year is earning bonus Aeroplan miles on every Best Western hotel stay.
- Get $60 in gift cards after 3 stays
- Get 500 Aeroplan Bonus Miles per stay - Ends 12/30/2020
- 15% off for guests 55+ on room rates
- Automatic Gold status and 10% discount for Military
- AARP Members Save at least 10% at Best Western
- AAA members save up to 15% on room rates
- Best Western 'Status Match...No Catch'
- Full List of Special Offers & Current Promotions
Choice doesn't have any special promos going on. These are all the standard savings you can find on their website at any time.
There are no special promos going on for Drury. AAA, senior, federal government, and state government can be directly from their New Reservation page.
Hotels.com has consistent promotions throughout the year that can save you a few dollars on your next booking. Be sure to sign up for their rewards program so that you're working your way towards a free (or discounted) 10th night (Hotels.com Review).
- Get up to a $100 cash back rebate on hotel bookings - Book by 12/31/19, travel by 3/31/20
- Save up to 40% + extra 15% off - Book by 12/15/19, Travel by 1/19/20
- Save $10 CAD when you spend $100+ CAD (Canada) - Book by 12/31/19, Travel by 3/31/20
- Up to a $100 Cash Back Rebate with code REBATES19 - Book by 12/31/19, Travel by 3/31/20.
- Teachers save 10% on bookings (with verified ID)
- Save 40% on same-day deals (Canada) (book today, stay tonight)
Hilton has their usual everyday promotions going on. It's just a matter of finding the right one for the type of trip you're planning.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts $100 daily credit on 2+ day stays and booking 3 days in advance
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts $100 daily credit on 2+ day stays and booking 3 days in advance
- Stay 3 nights and get the 4th night free in the Caribbean
- Stay 4 nights and get the 5th night free in Hawaii
- Stay 3 nights and save up to 50% on Sundays
- Family fun promo - breakfast for 4, Wi-Fi, and late checkout
- AAA rate - up to 15% off
- Military rates (U.S. and Canadian active/retired) - up to 10% off
- AARP rates - up to 15% off
Hyatt has a promotion for earning a complimentary free night in New York City as well as a complimentary free night at select Park Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- Book and prepay a hotel stay in New York City for 3 or 4 nights and get your 3rd or 4th night free - Book by 12/6/19 for stays between 12/9/19 and 4/12/20
- Complimentary night at Park Hyatt hotels and resorts
- AAA rates - save up to 10% as a non-Hyatt member and up to 15% as a member
IHG has several point promotions going on. Be sure to register for these before booking your upcoming stay.
- Save up to 15% off New York Hotels on 3+ night bookings
- Earn 3,000 IHG points per stay at any InterContinental Hotels & Resorts property
- Earn 50% more points when you book a stay before 12/31/19
- Earn up to 4x bonus points - Ends 1/31/20
- IHG Military discount rates (U.S. or Canada active/retired)
- AAA and CAA discount rates
- Senior discount rates (62 years and older)
- Earn 1,500+ IHG Points booking Hertz rentals
Marriott has a lot of promotions going on for specific cities. They also have their point promo going on until a little before Christmas that can save you some money.
- Get 2,000 points after two stays and earn more point offers as you stay
- 20% off a 3 night stay in D.C.
- 15% off in New York City
- Save up to 25% in London and Paris
- Save up to 15% in San Francisco
- Save up to 10% on a ski getaway
- Book a 7+ consecutive night stay and get a $25 grocery gift card
- Buy Marriott Points for 0.875 cents each - Ends 12/22/19 (Read review on promotion)
Radisson has a pretty solid 'Book 3, Get 1 Free' sale going on as well as savings on booking award nights.
Red Roof has a special promos that can earn you a free night after 2 stays until the end of February 2020.
Wyndham allows you to book AAA/CAA, government, military, senior, AARP/CARP, and more directly from the Wyndham home page. They do not have any active sales going on at the moment.
Avis has most of it's standard promotions which includes various percentages or money off of the base cost of the rental. It's just a matter of finding the one that fits your rental perfectly.
Budget has a great 30% off promotion with Amazon along with their usual lineup of everyday promotions.
Like most car rental agencies, Dollar has a lot of promotional codes and deals. Which one you choose will depend on your travel plans.
EasyRentCars has a few discounted available that can save you a certain amount of money based on the rental price. They also have a Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal going.
- Get an unlimited 5% off with code: 5rkq4 - Ends 12/31/19
- Get $15 off car rentals of $299 or more with code: 15rkq4 - Ends 12/31/19
- Get $25 off car rentals of $499 or more with code: 25rkq4 - Ends 12/31/19
Enterprise has their Plus Your Points promotion. Outside of that, just their typical weekend specials.
Fox has a bunch of car rental promotions that can save you a certain percentage off your next rental.
You can save on your next GroundLink ride throughout the rest of the year.
- Use code "10GROUND" for 10% off your next GroundLink ride - Ends 12/31/19
If you have a week long rental at Hertz, you can save some money until the end of 2019.
- Rent for 7 days with Hertz and only pay for 6 - Ends 12/31/19, PC# 203968
- Drivers 50 and over can save up to 20% on base rates
National has a very nice promotion going on that can earn you some free rental days.
- Earn a free rental day with every two qualifying rentals - Ends 02/29/20
Thrifty has a few sales that can earn you some extra miles with both Spirit and Southwest.
Editorial Note: All opinions expressed on this site are my own and not those of any bank, rental car company, credit card issuer, hotel company, or any entity mentioned herein. Opinions, calculators, and other editorial content on this page have not been approved or endorsed by any entities on this site. You can read our Private Policy to learn more.
Advertiser Disclosure: Advertisements are listed throughout this site. I may be compensated if you choose to use any of the links on this page. This includes, but is not limited to, making purchases, signing up for programs, and applying for credit cards. You can view the details of that on our Advertising Policy page.
About These Calculators: These calculators are provided to help you estimate the value of points, miles, and cash back you can earn with various rewards programs and using reward earning credit cards. These calculators are meant to provide an estimate of rewards earned and are not meant to reflect the exact amount of points you may receive. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of any credit card before you apply as benefit and perk changes may not be reflected immediately on this website.
The Point Calculator is owned by RF3 LLC. This site is informational and meant to provide help in calculating points with various programs. The owner of this site is not a legal or tax professional and the statements and articles on this site are opinion of the owner and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances.2019 The Point Calculator and its logo is copyrighted and owned by RF3 LLC. All Rights Reserved.