|Authorized User Fee|
|Currency Conversion Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The AMEX Qantas Business Rewards Card features one bonus category which is spending done with Qantas. There's no limit to the amount of bonus points you can earn spending with Qantas and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 2x Qantas Products & Services
- This includes:
- Qantas passenger flights with a QF flight number purchased directly from Qantas.com.au
- Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and/or annual fees
- This includes:
- 1.25x Everything Else
- *Purchases made towards utilities, insurance, and purchases made at government bodies in Australia will earn you 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent.
Perks & Benefits
The AMEX Qantas Business Rewards Card features flexible payment options, triple miles on flights, annual lounge passes, and great travel coverage.
- Flexible Payment Options
- You have the option to carry a portion of your balance every month up to a set FPO limit.
- Triple Miles on Flights
- You'll earn triple Qantas Points on flights when cardholders (including authorized users/employee cards) fly Qantas and pay with their AMEX Qantas Business Rewards Card.
- You can earn up to 4,000,000 Qantas Points per membership year with this benefit.
- Two Qantas Lounge Passes Annually
- Invitations only offered when you make your first Qantas purchase during the anniversary year of your card membership.
- No Preset Spending Limit (NPSL)
- Up To 51 Cash Flow Days
- You'll have up to 51 days from the time you make a purchase until that repayment is due.
- Travel & Purchase Coverage
- Transport Accident Cover
- Business Trip Completion Cover
- Travel Inconvenience Cover
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover
- Baggage, Money, and Documents Cover
- Travel Cancellation Cover
- Personal Liability Cover
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Online Fraud Protection Guarantee
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Enjoy the flexibility of up to 51 days to pay for purchases
- With no pre-set spending limit, access up to $600,000 of unsecured funding over 12 months
- Up to 99 Employee Cards at no additional cost, allowing you to pool all the Qantas Points earned on your employees' business spend into one QBR account
- Get 2 domestic Qantas Club Lounge passes each Card Membership year, redeemable after your first eligible Qantas purchase on the Card
- Domestic and international travel insurance cover for you, your family and Employee Card Members when you use the Card to pay for a return flight