|Authorized User Fee|
|Currency Conversion Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Card features one bonus category which is purchases made with Qantas. There's no limit to the amount of bonus points you can earn spending with Qantas and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 1.5/2x Qantas
- You'll earn 1 additional point on top of the non-category rate.
- Qantas purchases are considered to be:
- Qantas passenger flights with a QF flight number purchased directly from Qantas.com.au
- Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and/or annual fees
- 0.5/1x Non-Category
- Earn 0.5x on the first $7,500 in spend per statement period.
- Earn 1x on all purchases above $7,500 per statement period.
Perks & Benefits
The ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Card has a few benefits including complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and lounge invitations.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership
- Receive complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership which normally costs $99.50 for Australia based members.
- Two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations Annually
- Travel & Purchase Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance
- Transit Accident Insurance
- Rental Vehicle Excess in Australia Insurance
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme
- Purchase Protection Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.