|Authorized User Fee|
|Currency Conversion Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The BOQ Specialist Signature Card has two bonus categories which is Qantas and international purchases. There's a 10,000 point cap per month on general spend in which you'll earn at a lower rate once this cap is hit. There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 2x/1.5x Qantas
- You will earn +1 additional point per $1 spent on Qantas products and services in Australia.
- The +1 additional point is in addition to the non-category rate which can be 1x or 0.5x depending on whether or not you've hit the monthly cap.
- 1.5x International Purchases
- 1x/0.5x Everything Else
- You will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia, up to 10,000 points per month.
- Once the point cap is reached, you'll earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent for the remainder of the month.
Perks & Benefits
The BOQ Specialist Signature Card comes with Priority Pass, access to the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection, and great travel and purchase insurance.
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership
- Priority Pass Standard Membership
- You'll be given four complimentary visits to Priority Pass lounge with up to one guest per visit free of charge.
- Additional guests and additional visits will cost US$32 which is charged directly to your BOQ Specialist Signature Card.
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
- Travel & Purchase Insurance
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Travel Cancellation Cover
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover
- Funeral Expenses/Repatriation of Remains Cover
- Hospital Cash Cover
- Mugging Cover
- Domestic Pet Cover
- Loss of Income Cover
- Travel Delay Cover
- Resumption of Journey Cover
- Baggage, Money and Documents Cover
- Personal Liability Cover
- Accidental Loss of Life Cover
- Hijack Cover
- Kidnap & Random Cover
- Purchase Security Insurance
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Transport Accident Insurance
- Best Price Guarantee
- Golfers' Insurance
- Global Hire Car Excess Waiver
- Domestic Flight Inconvenience Insurance
- Loss or Damage to Personal Items
- Funeral Expenses
- Cancellation of Domestic Travel
- Overseas Travel Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.