|Authorized User Fee|
|Currency Conversion Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The Qantas AMEX Discovery Card has one bonus category which is spending with Qantas. There's no limit to the amount of bonus points you can earn spending with Qantas and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 1.75x Qantas Products & Services
- This includes:
- Qantas passenger flights with a QF flight number purchased directly from Qantas.com.au
- Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and/or annual fees
- This includes:
- 0.75x Everything Else
- *Purchases made at government bodies in Australia will earn you 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent.
Perks & Benefits
The Qantas AMEX Discovery Card's primary benefit is purchase protection.
- Purchase Protections
- Purchase Protection
- Refund Protection
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Boost your Qantas Points balance further with Additional Cards for family and friends. Add up to 4 Cards at no additional fee, and the points earned will be credited to your Account
- Enjoy uncapped Qantas Points earning potential with no limit on the number of Qantas Points you can earn
- Redeem your points for Classic Flight Rewards with Qantas and their participating partner airlines, and use them for flights to over 1,000 destinations worldwide
- Annual Income Requirement: $35,000 or more.