|Authorized User Fee|
|Currency Conversion Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The Qantas AMEX Premium Card has one bonus category which are purchases made with Qantas. There's no limit to the amount of bonus Qantas Points you can earn spending with Qantas and no limit to the amount of Qantas Points you can earn with the card overall.
- 2x Qantas Products & Services
- This includes:
- Qantas passenger flights with a QF flight number purchased directly from Qantas.com.au
- Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and/or annual fees
- This includes:
- 1x Everything Else
- *Purchases made at government bodies in Australia will earn you 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent.
Perks & Benefits
The Qantas AMEX Premium Card offers annual Qantas Club Lounge invitations as well as Qantas Wine Premium membership and great travel coverage.
- AMEX Offers
- Two Qantas Club Lounge Invitations
- Invitations only offered when you make your first Qantas purchase during the anniversary year of your card membership.
- Complimentary Qantas Wine Premium Membership
- Travel and Purchase Coverage
- Transport Accident Cover
- Travel Inconvenience Cover
- Medical Emergency Expenses Cover
- Lost/Damaged/Stolen Baggage, Money, and Documents Cover
- Travel Cancellation Cover
- Purchase Protection
- Refund Protection
- Fraud Protection Guarantee
- Emergency Card Replacement
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.