Travel credit card rewards are best if you're looking to earn rewards that can be redeemed to cover general travel expenses. This can include airfare, hotels, car rentals, cruises and more.
The most popular travel rewards programs are the ones that allow you to transfer your earned points to airline, hotel, and other loyalty programs. This gives you the chance to get significantly more value out of your rewards and it provides excellent flexibility as you'll have many options when it comes to redemptions.
The drawback to travel rewards credit cards is that points earned with these cards are typically best used for travel. This means redemptions such as cash back, gift cards, and statement credits towards non-travel purchases will give you low value.
If you're planning on using your rewards primarily for travel, you'll want to consider a travel rewards credit card.
- American Express Membership Rewards Point Calculators
- Amplify Rewards Point Calculators
- ANZ Rewards Point Calculators
- Bankwest Rewards Point Calculators
- BOQ Q Rewards Point Calculators
- Westpac Altitude Rewards Point Calculators
- All Travel & Bank Rewards Point Calculators
- Calculate Travel Credit Card Rewards