|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card features three bonus categories that earn bonus Aeroplan Points. Those categories are Air Canada, grocery, and gas station purchases. There is no limit to the amount of Aeroplan Points you earn in any bonus category and no limit to the amount of Aeroplan Points you can earn with the card in general.
- 1.5x Air Canada
- This includes purchases made through Air Canada Vacations.
- 1.5x Gas Station
- 1.5x Grocery
- 1x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card features complimentary benefits when flying Air Canada and great travel and purchase insurance.
- Free Checked Bags
- Free checked bag for you, authorized users, and up to 8 companions when flying Air Canada.
- Earn Status Qualifying Miles/Segments
- Earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and 1 Status Qualifying Segment for every $10,000 in eligible purchases made to your card.
- Save On Bookings
- Book awards for fewer points as a cardholder.
- No additional airline surcharges on flight rewards with Air Canada flights.
- Visa Infinite Benefits
- Travel & Purchase Protection
- Out of Province Emergency Travel Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
- Hotel Burglary Insurance
- Car Rental Collision and Loss Damage Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Protection Insurance
- Mobile Device Insurance
- Common Carrier Accident Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.