|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card features five bonus categories that earn bonus Aeroplan Points. Those categories are Air Canada, grocery, gas station, travel and dining purchases. There is no limit to the amount of Aeroplan Points you earn in any bonus category and no limit to the amount of Aeroplan Points you can earn with the card in general.
- 2x Air Canada
- This includes purchases made through Air Canada Vacations.
- 1.5x Gas Station
- 1.5x Grocery
- 1.5x Travel
- 1.5x Dining
- 1.25x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card comes loaded with benefits including free checked bags, priority services, lounge access, companion passes, and more.
- Lounge Access
- Access to Maple Leaf Lounges and Air Canada Cafés.
- Priority Pass Access along with 6 complimentary lounge visits per year, per cardholder.
- Annual Companion Pass
- Receive an annual companion pass from $99 to $599 when you spend $25,000 on the card during the calendar year.
- Taxes, fees, and surcharges will apply to the Companion Pass.
- Free Checked Bags
- Free checked bag for you, authorized users, and up to 8 companions when flying Air Canada.
- Priority Services
- Priority Check-in
- Priority Boarding
- Priority Baggage Handling
- Applies to you, authorized users, and up to 8 companions on the same flight.
- $50 NEXUS Application Rebate
- Earn Status Qualifying Miles/Segments
- Earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and 1 Status Qualifying Segment for every $5,000 in eligible purchases made to your card.
- Save On Bookings
- Book awards for fewer points as a cardholder.
- No additional airline surcharges on flight rewards with Air Canada flights.
- Visa Infinite Privilege Benefits
- Travel & Purchase Protection
- Out of Province Emergency Travel Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
- Hotel Burglary Insurance
- Car Rental Collision and Loss Damage Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Protection Insurance
- Mobile Device Insurance
- Common Carrier Accident Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.