|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card has seven bonus categories which are Air Canada products, travel, dining, shipping, internet, cable, and phone services. These categories share an annual combined bonus cap of $80,000 in purchases. Once you've hit that cap, you'll earn at the non-bonus category rate of 1 point per $1 spent on all purchases. There's no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 2x Air Canada
- This includes purchases made through Air Canada Vacations.
- 1.5x Travel
- 1.5x Dining
- 1.5x Shipping
- 1.5x Internet
- 1.5x Cable
- 1.5x Phone
- 1x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card offers access to the Visa SavingsEdge program, free checked bags, and both travel and purchase insurance.
- Visa SavingsEdge Program
- Provides discounts of up to 25% off for business purchases made through the program.
- Points+Cash Benefits
- Use Aeroplan Points for part of your trip and use the card to pay for the rest.
- You'll earn points on the part paid using the card.
- Free Checked Bags
- Free first checked bag for you, authorized users, and up to 8 companions when flying Air Canada.
- NEXUS Application Rebates
- Each cardholder will receive a rebate of up to $100 CAD for NEXUS enrolment application and/or renewal fee.
- This rebate is offered once every 48 months.
- Maple Leaf Lounge Guest Passes
- Earn a Maple Leaf Lounge Guest Pass for every $10,000 in purchases ran through the card.
- You can earn up to a total of 4 passes per year.
- Passes can be used by the Primary Business Cardholder or any of the additional cardholders and their guest.
- Applies to select Maple Leaf Lounges in North America with a same day ticket on a departing Air Canada flight.
- Save with Avis and Budget
- Travel & Purchase Protection
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services
- Mobile Device Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Warranty Protection
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.