|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card features five bonus categories that earn bonus Aeroplan Points. Those categories are Air Canada, grocery, gas station, travel and dining purchases. Air Canada has a spend cap of $100,000 per year and the other four bonus categories have their own spend cap of $100,000 per year. If the cap is hit for a group of categories, you will earn at the non-category rate for the remainder of the calendar year.
- 2x Air Canada
- This includes purchases made through Air Canada Vacations.
- 1.5x Gas Station
- 1.5x Grocery
- 1.5x Travel
- 1.5x Dining
- 1.25x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card comes loaded with benefits including free checked bags, priority services, Maple Leaf Lounge access, and more.
- Maple Leaf Lounge Access
- Primary and additional cardholders have complimentary access to any Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge located in Canada and the United States.
- Priority Pass Membership
- Priority Pass Membership and six complimentary lounge visits for each cardholder per membership year.
- Priority Services
- Priority Check-in
- Priority Boarding
- Priority Baggage Handling
- Priority Aiport Standby
- Priority Airport Upgrades
- Higher upgrade priority as a cardholder with Aeroplan Elite Status.
- Applies to you, authorized users, and up to 8 companions on the same flight.
- NEXUS Application Rebates
- Can enroll once every 48 months and get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD).
- Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of the rebate.
- Save with Avis and Budget
- Visa Infinite Privilege Benefits
- Visa Infinite Concierge
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
- Visa Infinite Dining Series
- Visa Infinite Wine Country Program
- Visa Infinite Entertainment Access
- Visa Infinite Troon Golf
- Visa Infinite Privilege Airport Benefits
- Priority Security Lanes at International and Domestic checkpoints (Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal-Trudeau)
- Priority Airport Taxi and Limi Lane (Vancover)
- Access to dedicated premium parking spots (Vancover, Ottawa)
- Up to 20% off parking (Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal-Trudeau)
- Travel & Purchase Protection
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services
- Mobile Device Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Warranty Protection
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.