|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card features three bonus categories which are gas, grocery, and Air Canada purchases. These bonus categories are capped at $80,000 per year on the account. Any purchases over that cap will earn at the non-category rate of 1x points per $1.50 spent. There's no limit to how many points you can earn with the card overall.
- 1x Air Canada
- This includes purchases made through Air Canada Vacations.
- 1x Gas Station
- 1x Grocery
- 1x/$1.50 Everything Else
- This is equal to 2 Aeroplan Points per $3 spent or 0.66x Aeroplan Points per $1 spent.
Perks & Benefits
The TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card offers discounts with Avis and Budget as well as travel insurance and purchase coverage.
- Save with Avis and Budget
- Travel & Purchase Protection
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services
- Mobile Device Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Warranty Protection
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.