|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
The BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard does not have any standard bonus categories. You'll earn 1 mile per $15 spend on all eligible purchases ran across the card. You can earn points on up to the first $7,000 in spend per month. After the cap is hit, you'll earn nothing for the rest of the month.
- 1x/$15 All Purchases
Perks & Benefits
The BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard has a good amount of benefits geared towards bonus points and travel insurance.
- Bonus Miles w/ Shell
- Earn a bonus 1.25x miles when you use your card at Shell.
- Bonus Miles w/ National and Alamo
- Earn a bonus 1.5x miles at National and Alamo when you use your card.
- Get up to 25% off rentals at select locations.
- Mastercard Airport Experiences Provided by LoungeKey
- Show Discounts
- 15% off admission to Cirque du Solei shows touring Canada.
- 20% off resident shows in Las Vegas.
- Boingo Wi-Fi
- 40% Annual Fee Rebate
- Get a $40 rebate when you have a BMO chequing account with a Performance Plan.
- Travel & Purchase Protections
Sign Up Bonus
The BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard does not have a standard sign up bonus
The annual fee for the BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard is $99.
Authorized User Fee
The BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard will cost you $35 per card, per year./p>
Foreign Transaction Fee
The foreign conversion rate on the BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard is 2.5%.
The income requirements for the BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard is $60,000 for individual and $100,000 for house hold.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.