The BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Card earns 5 BMO Rewards Points on the first $50,000 in combined purchases between grocery, restaurant, gas station, and transit. In addition to that, it offers a 10% point bonus when adding an authorized users, a $50 annual Lifestyle credit, and Visa Infinite benefits.
Overall, the BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Card is a solid option for earning a great return on your spend.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Intro Bonus: -
Rewards Rate Details
The BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Card has four bonus categories that will earn you bonus BMO Rewards Points. Those categories are grocery, dining, gas, and transit. You'll earn at the bonus rate for the first $50,000 in spend between all four categories. Once you pass that cap, you'll earn at the non-category rate of 1x for the remainder of the calendar year. There's no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Card overall.
- 5x Grocery
- 5x Restaurant
- 5x Gas Station
- 5x Transit
- Includes ride sharing and public transit.
- 1x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Card features a solid amount of benefits which includes earning bonus points when adding an authorized user, an annual credit, and Visa Infinite benefits
- 10% Bonus Points
- You'll earn a 10% point bonus when you add an authorized user to the card.
- Adding an additional cardholder is $50 per card, so you'll want to make sure that they spend enough on the card to make it worth the fee.
- $50 Annual Lifestyle Credit
- Automatic $50 statement credit that will apply towards the first purchase that is equal to or more than $50.
- Visa Infinite Benefits
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
- Visa Infinite Dining Series
- Visa Infinite Concierge
- Visa Infinite Troon Golf Benefit
- Travel & Purchase Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Earn 10% more points on all purchases when you add an authorized user to your account.
- Get a $50 annual lifestyle credit to use however you want.
- Get access to the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection and enjoy seven exclusive benefits (like complimentary breakfast).
- Make dining even finer with the Visa Infinite Dining Series.
- Connect to the Visa Infinite Concierge - it’s like having a personal assistant on call!
- Get the Visa Infinite Troon Golf Benefit and enjoy discounts at 95 resorts and courses around the world.
- Get mobile device insurance, purchase security and extended warranty insurance, and travel insurance with your BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Card.