The BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Privilege Card earns 5x on the first $100,000 in annual purchases between the categories of grocery, restaurant, gas station, drugstore, and travel. It also offers an annual $200 lifestyle credit, a 25% point bonus when you add an authorized user, Visa Infinite Privileges Benefits, and fantastic travel insurance.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Privilege Card has five bonus categories. Those categories are grocery, dining, gas, drugstore, and travel. These categories share a combined cap of $100,000 in annual purchases. Once the cap is hit, you'll earn at the non-category rate for all of these categories for the remainder of the calendar year. There's no limit to the amount of BMO Rewards Points you can earn with the card overall.
- 5x Grocery
- 5x Restaurant
- 5x Gas Station
- 5x Drugstore
- 5x Travel
- 1x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Privilege Card features a bunch of great benefits which include Priority Pass membership, Visa Infinite Privilege benefits, a 25% bonus for adding authorized users, and great travel insurance.
- $200 Annual Lifestyle Credit
- Automatic $200 statement credit that will apply towards the first purchase that is equal to or more than $200.
- 25% Authorized User Bonus
- You'll earn a 25% point bonus when you add an authorized user to the card.
- Adding an additional cardholder is $99 per card, so you'll want to make sure that they spend enough on the card to make it worth the fee.
- Visa Infinite Privileges Benefits
- Travel & Purchase Insurance
- Out of Province/Country Emergency Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- Common Carrier Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
- Hotel Burglary Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Mobile Device Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.