|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Card earns 1.25 RBC Avion Points on the first $75,000 in spend per year. Benefits of the card include savings and bonus points with Petro-Canada, Visa Infinite Business perks, and fantastic travel insurance and purchase protection. If you want the ultimate protection for your business travel and you're looking to earn maximum rewards with the RBC Avion program on your business spend, the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Card is a great option.
Rewards Rate Details
The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Card does not feature any bonus categories. The card earns 1.25 RBC Avion Points per $1 spent on the first $75,000 in qualifying purchases made during the calendar year. After the cap is hit, you'll earn at the reduced rate of 1 point per $1 spent for the remainder of the year. There's no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 1.25x All Purchases
- Multiplier capped at $75,000 in spend per year. 1x on all purchases after cap has been reached.
Perks & Benefits
The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Business Card offers a handful of great benefits which includes savings and bonus points with Petro-Canada, Priority Pass access, and top-notch travel insurance.
- Petro-Canada Savings
- Save 3 cent per Litre on fuel.
- 20% bonus Petro-Points.
- Earn 20% bonus points when using a linked RBC Rewards Card to pay for gas at Petro-Canada. Bonus does not apply to Authorized Users.
- Visa Infinite Business Benefits
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
- Visa Infinite Dining Series
- Visa Infinite Concierge
- Priority Pass
- RBC Offers
- Personalized offers from a variety of different brands.
- Travel & Purchase Protections
- Out of Province/Country Emergency Medical Insurance
- Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Emergency Purchases Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Mobile Device Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.