The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege Card earns 1.25 RBC Avion Points per $1 spent on all purchases. Benefits of the card include savings at Petro-Canada as well as Visa Infinite Privilege benefits including top-notch travel insurance. With RBC Avion Points having a value of up to 2.33 cents per point using the RBC Air Travel Redemption Schedule, you can get some fantastic value on airfare running spend through this card.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege Card does not feature any bonus categories. It earns an unlimited 1.25 RBC Avion Points per $1 spent on all eligible purchases.
- 1.25x All Purchases
Perks & Benefits
The RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege Card offers savings at Petro-Canada gas stations as well as an extensive list of travel and purchase insurance.
- Petro-Canada Savings
- Save 3 cent per Litre on fuel.
- 20% bonus Petro-Points.
- Earn 20% bonus points when using a linked RBC Rewards Card to pay for gas at Petro-Canada. Bonus does not apply to Authorized Users.
- Visa Infinite Privilege Benefits
- 6 Complimentary Airport Lounge Passes
- Airport Security Fast Track Lanes
- Dedicated Airport Parking (Canadian Airports)
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
- Visa Infinite Dining & Wine Country
- Visa Infinite Concierge
- Travel & Purchase Protections
- Out of Province/Country Emergency Medical Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Emergency Purchases
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
- Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Mobile Device Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.