|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The RBC Rewards+ Visa Card features three bonus categories that can earn you bonus points on your spend. Those categories are gas, grocery, and drug store. There's no limit to the amount of bonus points you can earn spending in these bonus categories and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 1x Gas Station
- 1x Grocery
- 1x Drug Store
- 1x/$2 Everything Else
- You'll earn 1 RBC Rewards Point per $2 spent.
Perks & Benefits
The RBC Rewards+ Visa Card offers savings and bonus points with Petro-Canada, the ability to earn Be Well Points when shopping at Rexall, and a discount on select gift card redemptions.
- Gift Card Redemption Discount
- Redeem 2,500 points for a $25 gift card.
- Eligible gift cards include:
- Apple iTunes
- Petro-Canada Savings
- Save 3 cent per Litre on fuel.
- 20% bonus Petro-Points.
- Earn 20% bonus points when using a linked RBC Rewards Card to pay for gas at Petro-Canada. Bonus does not apply to Authorized Users.
- RBC Offers
- Personalized offers from a variety of different brands.
- Earn Be Well Points
- Earn 50 Be Well points for every $1 spent on eligible products at Rexall.
- 25,000 Be Well points is equal to $10.
- Purchase Protections
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.