|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Intro Bonus: -
Rewards Rate Details
The BMO CashBack® Mastercard® has two bonus categories which are grocery and recurring bill payments.
The grocery and recurring bill payment categories both have their own separate spend caps of $500 per statement cycle period. Once you hit the cap, you'll earn at the non-category rate for the remainder of the statement cycle.
There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn with the BMO Cashback Mastercard overall.
- 3% Grocery
- 1% Recurring Bill Payments
- 0.5% Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The BMO Cashback Mastercard comes with a handful of benefits that can be useful including discounts on rental cars and purchase protection.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Your cash back rewards never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing
- No waiting! Redeem you cash back any time you want for as little as $1
- Save up to 25% off rentals at participating National Car Rental and Alamo Rent a Car locations.
- Get 15% off admission to Cirque du Soleil shows touring Canada, and 20% off resident shows in Las Vegas.