|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The BMO Cashback World Elite Mastercard does not have any bonus categories. You'll earn 1.5% cash back per $1 spent on all eligible purchases ran through the card. There is no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn with the card overall.
- 1.5% All Purchases
Perks & Benefits
The BMO Cashback World Elite Mastercard comes loaded with travel and purchase protections along with a few other small benefits as well.
- DAA Membership/Benefits
- Free Dominion Automobile Association (DAA) membership and benefits of their BMO Roadside Assistance Program (Basic Coverage).
- Mastercard Airport Experiences Provided by LoungeKey
- Show Discounts
- 15% off admission to Cirque du Solei shows touring Canada.
- 20% off resident shows in Las Vegas.
- Travel & Purchase Protections
- Out of Province / Out of Country Emergency Medical Protection
- Baggage and Personal Effects
- Flight Delay Benefits
- Unexpected Return Home Benefits
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Car Rental Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Common Carrier Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Road Assistance
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.