|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Intro Bonus: -
Rewards Rate Details
The BMO Cashback World Elite Mastercard features four bonus categories which are grocery, transit, gas, and recurring bills.
Each category has their own individual cap per statement cycle in which you'll earn at the non-category rate of 1% once you've hit the cap. Grocery caps at $500 per cycle, transit caps at $300, gas caps at $300, and recurring bill payments cap at $500.
There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn with the BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard overall.
- 5% Grocery
- 4% Transit
- Includes ride sharing, taxis, and public transportation.
- 3% Gas
- Includes electric vehicle charging.
- 2% Recurring Bill Payments
- Such as phone bill, gym membership, and streaming services
- 1% All Other Purchases
Perks & Benefits
The BMO Cashback World Elite Mastercard comes loaded with travel and purchase protections along with a few other small benefits as well.
- Mastercard Airport Experiences Provided by LoungeKey
- Boingo Wi-Fi for Mastercard Cardholders
- National Car Rental and Alamo Rent a Car Discounts
- Show Discounts
- 15% off admission to Cirque du Solei shows touring Canada.
- 20% off resident shows in Las Vegas.
- Travel & Purchase Protections
- Out of Province / Out of Country Emergency Medical Protection
- Baggage and Personal Effects
- Flight Delay Benefits
- Unexpected Return Home Benefits
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Car Rental Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Common Carrier Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Road Assistance
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Enjoy free access to over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world with Boingo Wi-Fi for Mastercard Cardholders.
- Earn even more cash back when you add another cardholder for $50 a year.
- Save up to 25% off rentals at participating National Car Rental and Alamo Rent a Car locations.
- Airport lounge access with complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey.
- No waiting! Redeem your cash back any time you want for as little as $1.
- Roadside assistance including battery boosts, flat-tire change, lockout service and towing – a $69/year value.
- Travel and medical protection with 8-day out-of-province/out-of-country emergency medical benefits – up to $2 million coverage.
- Minimum Income Requirements: $80,000 Individual or $150,000 Household