|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The BMO Cashback Mastercard does not feature any bonus categories. You'll earn 1.25% cash back per $1 spent on all eligible purchases ran through the card. You'll earn cash back rewards on up to a maximum monthly spend of $7,000. After that cap is hit, you'll earn nothing for the remainder of the month.
- 1.25% All Purchases
Perks & Benefits
The BMO Cashback World Mastercard comes with a bunch of useful benefits.
- Boingo Wi-Fi
- Mastercard Travel Rewards
- Show Discounts
- 15% off admission to Cirque du Solei shows touring Canada.
- 20% off resident shows in Las Vegas.
- 40% Annual Fee Rebate
- Get a $40 rebate when you have a BMO Checking Account w/ Performance Plan.
- Mastercard Airport Experiences Provided by LoungeKey
- National and Alamo Savings
- Save up to 25% off rentals at participating National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car locations.
- Travel & Purchase Protections
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.