|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
The Marriott Bonvoy AMEX Card offers a great return on Marriott spend and also provides a range of benefits including annual nights towards elite status, a free night annually, and complimentary Marriott Silver Status. The card also provides some solid travel and shopping coverage as well as access to AMEX's usual suite of standard benefits.
Rewards Rate Details
The Marriott Bonvoy AMEX Card has one bonus category which is purchases at Marriott properties. There's no limit to the amount of bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points you can earn and no limit to the amount of Marriott Bonvoy Points you can earn with the card overall.
- 5x Marriott
- Applies to paying for hotel stays directly with Marriott and making on-property/site purchases that are categorized as being Marriott (such as a Marriott owned coffee shop or general store).
- 2x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The Marriott Bonvoy AMEX Card has a handful of useful benefits that are useful for those who enjoy staying at Marriott properties including elite nights towards elite status and an annual free night.
- 15 Elite Nights
- Applies towards Marriott Elite Status.
- Marriott Silver Elite Status
- Granted automatically due to the 15 Elite Night credits offered on the card; Silver requires 10 elite nights.
- Spend To Marriott Gold Status
- Earn Marriott Gold Elite Status when you spend $30,000 on the card during the card membership year.
- Annual 35,000-Point Free Night Award
- Received annually around card anniversary date.
- Free night can be used at any hotel that costs 35,000 points or less at the time of booking.
- Free nights can be stacked with free nights earned with other Marriott credit cards.
- AMEX Invites
- Travel and Purchase Coverage
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.