|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
The Marriott Bonvoy Business AMEX Card is a great option for any businesses (or individuals) that want to earn Marriott Bonvoy Points across food and travel. The card earns a great return on Marriott purchases along with bonus points on gas, dining, and general travel spend. You'll also receive annual elite nights towards status in the Marriott Bonvoy Program along with an annual free night. All in all, this card offers great value for those who enjoy Marriott.
Rewards Rate Details
The Marriott Bonvoy Business AMEX Card features 4 bonus categories which are Marriott, gas, dining, and travel. There's no limit to the amount of bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points you can earn spending in these categories and no limit to the amount of Marriott Bonvoy Points you can earn with the card overall.
Do note that the gas station and restaurant categories are specific to purchases in Canada. There is no region restrictions on the Marriott and travel categories.
- 5x Marriott
- Applies to paying for hotel stays directly with Marriott and making on-property/site purchases that are categorized as being Marriott (such as a Marriott owned coffee shop or general store).
- 3x Gas Station
- 3x Restaurant
- 3x Travel
- Includes travel services or travel bookings including air, water, rail and road transport.
- Does not include local and commuter transportation or merchants where travel sales are not their primary business.
- 2x Everything Else
Perks & Benefits
The Marriott Bonvoy Business AMEX Card comes with a handful of useful benefits. These include an annual free night and elite nights towards status.
- 15 Elite Nights
- Applies towards Marriott Elite Status.
- Marriott Silver Elite Status
- Granted automatically due to the 15 Elite Night credits offered on the card; Silver requires 10 elite nights.
- Spend To Marriott Gold Status
- Earn Marriott Gold Elite Status when you spend $30,000 on the card during the card membership year.
- Annual 35,000-Point Free Night Award
- Received annually around card anniversary date.
- Free night can be used at any hotel that costs 35,000 points or less at the time of booking.
- Free nights can be stacked with free nights earned with other Marriott credit cards.
- AMEX Invites
- Travel and Purchase Coverage
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.