|Authorized User Fee|
|Non-Sterling Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard has one bonus category which is purchases made in a foreign currency (as in non-Sterling purchases). There's no limit to the amount of bonus HSBC Points you can earn from spending in foreign currency and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 4x Foreign Currencies
- 2x Non-Category
- This includes transactions made in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, and Isle of Man as well as transactions made overseas where you choose to pay in Sterling rather than local currency.
Perks & Benefits
The HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard comes stacked with Mastercard benefits as well as complimentary lounge access, global Wi-Fi access, and more.
- Transfer Points To Airline Miles
- Partners are British Airways, Etihad, Asia Miles, and Singapore Airlines.
- Anniversary Points Boost
- Earn 40,000 reward points when you spend £12,000 or more on your card within your first 12 months of membership.
- Complimentary Lounge Access via LoungeKey
- Complimentary Global Wi-Fi access via iPass
- Hotel Discounts
- Mastercard Travel Rewards
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.