|Authorized User Fee|
|Non-Sterling Transaction Fee|
Intro Bonus: -
Rewards Rate Details
The American Express (Green) Card does not feature any bonus categories. It earns 1 Membership Rewards Point for every full £1 spent on the card for all eligible purchases.
- 1x All Purchases
Perks & Benefits
The American Express (Green) Card comes with a handful of useful protections and benefits.
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit (NPSL)
- AMEX Benefits
- American Express Experiences
- American Express Offers
- Travel and Purchase Protections
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Refund Protection
- Fraud Guarantee
- Global Assist
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Launched in 1969, the American Express Green Card remains the iconic Charge Card that enables you to stay in control of your finances
- Earn Membership Rewards® points on virtually all your purchases
- Redeem your points with our great partners, including Amazon, Harrods and Marks & Spencer
- Benefit from no Pre-set spending limit
- Add family members or a partner to your Account and earn Membership Rewards points faster.
- Travel inconvenience insurance Covering flight cancellations, and delayed baggage when flights are purchased on your Card