Current Intro Bonus
Earn 20,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy® points when you spend £3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- Every anniversary year that you spend £25,000 on the Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card, you'll receive one free night award redeemable for up to 25,000 points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- Book direct with Marriott for a 2 night minimum stay at The Ritz-Carlton® or St. Regis® and get up to $100 in credit for qualifying charges
- Every year that you hold the Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card, you'll receive 15 elite nights towards earning status with Marriott
- As a Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card member, you'll receive complimentary Marriott Silver Elite status thanks to the 15 elite nights offered with the card
- Earn Marriott Gold Elite status when you spend £15,000 on the card during the card membership year
- Be protected with travel inconvenience insurance which includes flight cancellations and delayed baggage.
Marriott Bonvoy Points can be transferred to over 40 partners, mostly at a 3:1 ratio. This means that 3,000 points can be converted to 1,000 airline miles.
In addition to that, Marriott will also throw in a 15,000-point bonus for every 60,000 points you transfer. This is equal to an additional 5,000 airline miles with most of Marriott partners.
So all-in-all, every 60,000-point block of points you transfer will give you 25,000 airline miles which is a great rate considering how easily points can be earned between using the Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card, elite status, and hotel stays.
The annual fee for the Marriott Bonvoy AMEX Credit Card is £75. Supplementary cards can be added for £0.
Marriott Bonvoy Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly spend into the Marriott Bonvoy American Express Credit Card calculator to see how much you can earn. Compare the results side by side up to two credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.