|Authorized User Fee|
|Non-Sterling Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The John Lewis Partnership Card features two bonus categories which are John Lewis and Waitrose. There's no limit to the amount of bonus points you can earn spending with either retailer and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card overall.
- 5x/£4 John Lewis
- You'll earn 5 points per £4 you spend in John Lewis.
- 5x/£4 Waitrose
- You'll earn 5 points per £4 you spend in Waitrose.
- 1x/£4 Non-Category
- You'll earn 1 point per £4 you spend on all non-John Lewis and non-Waitrose purchases.
Perks & Benefits
The John Lewis Partnership Card offers exclusive benefits for cardholders.
- Exclusive Benefits
- This includes bonus points events, ticket exclusives, and luxury travel offers.
- The lastest exclusives can be seen on the John Lewis Cardholder Exclusives page.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.