Mark and Spencer is a British multinational retailer headquartered out of London, England. They offer a rewards program that allows you to earn points when spending at M&S and also offer a credit card that can help you build your points even faster, especially if you're an M&S Premium Club Customer.
M&S Credit Cards
M&S offers one credit card that can earn you M&S Points on everyday spending. It's a great card to have if you frequent Marks & Spencer and an even better card if you are a M&S Premium Club Customer.
- Collect M&S points every time you shop anywhere in the world with your M&S Credit Card. We'll give you one point for every £1 you spend in M&S and one point for every £5 you spend elsewhere.
- With the M&S Credit Card, you’ll receive up to 55 days' interest-free credit when you pay your balance in full and on time each month.
- You can add an additional cardholder over the age of 18 to your account, so you can both enjoy the same card benefits and earn M&S points on all your shopping.
- Manage and monitor your card anytime through Internet Banking and the M&S Banking App.
- Use your M&S Credit Card and Sparks card together when you shop at M&S and earn even more rewards.
- No annual fee.
How Much Are M&S Points Worth?
M&S Points are worth 1p each meaning every 100 points you earn is worth £1. If you have over 200 points, your points will be converted into vouchers and mailed out to you. These are sent quarterly in February, May, August, and November.
Use the M&S Points Value Calculator to calculate the cash value of M&S Points based on the redemption value of 1p per point.
M&S Premium Club
Mark and Spencer offers their Premium Club membership for £10 a month. With this membership, you'll receive:
- Triple Points for every £1 you spend at M&S using the M&S Credit Card
- 48 hot drink vouchers per year (£132 in value)
- Quarterly treats and delights vouchers (£45 in value)
- A birthday gift worth at least £10
- Vouchers worth £40 to spend in sotre on clothing and home every year
Overall, you're paying £120 per year to receive about £227 in vouchers if value everything at the values they list. You'll also be earning the additional 2 points per £1 spent if you have the M&S Credit Card which is an extra 2% on your spending.
M&S Premium Club can easily be worth it if you frequently shop at Marks & Spencer and will especially be worth it if you have the M&S Credit Card.
How much are M&S Points worth?
M&S Points have a value of 1p each meaning that every 100 points you earn will be worth £1.
Is M&S Premium Club worth joining?
M&S Premium Club is worth joining if you frequently shop at Marks and Spencer. The program offers bonus points when using the M&S Credit Card and about £227 in vouchers annually.
How many M&S credit card points can you earn?
You'll earn 1 point per £1 spent with Mark and Spencer and 1 point per £5 spent everywhere else. Use the M&S Credit Card Points Calculator to find out how many you can earn based on spend.
How much are 2,000 M&S Points worth?
2,000 M&S Points has a value of £20.
When are M&S Points converted to vouchers?
M&S Points are automatically converted to vouchers once you have earned at least 200 points.
Can you earn bonus cash back with TopCashback shopping at M&S?
Yes. You can earn cash back or British Airways Avios on top of your M&S Points when using TopCashback.