Current Intro Bonus
Earn 80,000 bonus Membership Rewards points if you are approved and spend £12,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership. Plus, earn an additional 40,000 points when you make a purchase of any amount on the Card between 14 and 17 months of Cardmembership. Ends 30 March 2023. Terms Apply.
Key Cardholder Benefits
- When you spend a cumulative £10,000 during any calendar month, you will receive 10,000 Membership Rewards bonus points.
- Complimentary access to over 1,400 airport lounges across more than 140 countries worldwide. Includes Priority Pass lounges, Plaza Premium Airport lounges, Delta SkyClub Lounges (when flying Delta), American Express Lounges (including Centurion Lounges) and Eurostar Business Premier Lounges.
- Enjoy a £200 Annual Travel Credit towards a single travel booking of £200 or more booked through American Express Travel Online or through Platinum Card Travel Service.
- Enroll and enjoy complimentary elite status with leading hotel programs. This includes Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status, Hilton Honors Gold Elite status, MeliáRewards Gold, and Radisson Rewards Gold Status.
- Enjoy room upgrades (if available), daily breakfast for two, in-room Wi-Fi, noon check-in (when available), guaranteed 4pm late check-out, and a special amenity such as a US$100 food and beverage credit when booking through Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Every year, you can book a stay in private homes with onefinestay and receive a £200 statement credit when you use your American Express Business Platinum card to pay. The stay must be booked through onefinestay.
- Enjoy worldwide travel insurance for you, your family, or colleagues and employees with supplementary cards.
|Redemption option||Redemption value|
|Transferring points to airline partners for premium, First, and Business class redemptions||1p - 2p+|
|Transferring points to airline partners for economy class redemptions||0.5p - 1.3p|
|Transferring points to hotel and other partners||0.5p - 1p|
|Redeeming points for gift cards||0.5p|
|Shop with points redemptions||0.45p|
|Using points to cover card charges||0.4p|
AMEX points earned with the AMEX Business Platinum UK card have the best value when transferred to AMEX's airline and hotel partners.
The American Express Business Platinum Card has a £650 annual fee.
AMEX Points Calculator
Input your monthly and yearly business expenses to see how many AMEX points you can earn with the AMEX Business Platinum Card UK. Compare the results side by side up to two credit cards to find out which cards are best for you.
Any spend entered into the primary card column (the first column) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site, so there's no need to re-enter spend when viewing other credit cards.