The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® is a premium luxury card. It comes equipped with several travel perks and offers so good benefits when traveling with American Airlines. The Executive Card is one of the only premium luxury cards next to both the Delta SkyMiles Reserve and Delta SkyMiles Business Reserve cards which offer similar perks but specific to Delta Airlines.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Intro Bonus: -
Rewards Rate Details
The Citi AAdvantage Executive Card only has one bonus category which is American Airlines. There's no limit to the amount of bonus AAdvantage Miles you can earn spending with American Airlines and no limit to the amount of AAdvantage Miles you can earn with the card overall.
- 2x American Airlines
- aa.com, AA reservations, AA vacation reservations, airport/city ticket counters
- 1x Non Category
Perks & Benefits
The Citi AAdvantage Executive Card is focused on perks and benefits. This includes complimentary lounge access, the ability to earn Elite Qualifying Miles with spend, your typical Global Entry/TSA PreCheck credit, and much more.
- First Checked Bag Free
- Cardholder plus up to 4 companions on the same reservation.
- Priority Perks
- Priority check-in, screening, and boarding privileges.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- Admirals Club Membership
- Includes access to other airline lounges and clubs such as those operated by oneworld carriers.
- Authorized user will also have access to Admirals Club
- Does not include partner/alliance lounges
- Earn 10,000 EQMs With $40,000 Spend
- 25% Off In-Flight Purchases
- AA Reduced Mileage Awards
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.