The Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card is a carbon copy of the personal Alaska Airlines Card. It earns triple miles on purchases made with Alaska Airlines, offers an annual companion pass, and cardholders receive their first checked bag free. It's a great business card for anyone that flies Alaska Airlines a few times a year.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
The Alaska Airlines Business Card features only one bonus category which is Alaska Airlines purchases. There is no limit to the amount of bonus Alaska Miles you can earn and no limit to the amount of Alaska Miles you can earn in general using this business card.
- 3x Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines tickets, in-flight food and beverage purchases from Alaska Airlines.
- Alaska Airlines vacation packages used for business are also eligible.
- 1x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The Alaska Airlines Business Card is packed with a nice amount of perks which includes a free checked bag, annual companion fare ticket, savings in-flight, and discounted lounge passes.
- Annual Alaska Companion Fare
- Buy 1 round trip ticket and get a companion fare starting from $121 USD for another person to travel with you.
- Free Checked Bag
- Applies to you and up to five others traveling with you.
- You do not have to use the card to pay for the flight in order to receive this benefit.
- 20% Off In-Flight Purchases
- Credit in the form of a rebate.
- Applies when you use your card to pay for food, beverages, and Wi-Fi onboard Alaska and Alaska-operated flights.
- 50% Lounge Discount
- 50% discount on day pass when you use your card to pay.
- Good for one person, one-time access.
Sign Up Bonus
The standard sign up bonus for the Alaska Airlines Business Card is 30,000 bonus miles and a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $1,000 or more in net purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
Promotional sign up bonuses will typically offer 40,000 bonus miles while still offering the Companion Fare offer.
The annual fee for the Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card is $50 per business and $25 per card which means you'll dish out a total of $75 as the primary cardholder. With the benefits that this card offers, $75 is a small price to pay and in my opinion is worth it if you fly Alaska.
Authorized User Fee
The Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card authorized user fee is $25 per card which isn't bad. I recommend adding employee cards if you're trying to build Alaska Airlines miles.
Foreign Transaction Fee
The foreign transaction fee for the Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card is 0% which allows you to earn Alaska Miles out of country without being penalized.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.