The Alaska Airlines credit card earns 3X Alaska Miles on eligible purchases with Alaska Airlines. Benefits include an annual companion ticket, the first checked bag free for you and guests, and a discount on in-flight purchases.
Overall, the Alaska Airlines credit card is a great option and is easily worth the fee thanks to the value that can be obtained from both the value of Alaska Miles and the card benefits.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Rates & Fees||See Rates & Fees|
Rewards Rate Details
Alaska credit card miles can be earned at a rate of 3X on Alaska Airlines purchases, and 1X on all other purchases with the Alaska Airlines credit card. There is no limit to the amount of miles you can earn spending in these categories and no limit to the amount of miles you can earn with the card in general.
- 3x Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines tickets, in-flight food and beverage purchases, lounge memberships, in-lounge food and beverages, cargo purchases, and vacation packages from Alaska Airlines.
- 1x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
Benefits of the Alaska Airlines credit card includes in-flight savings, free checked bags for you and those traveling with you, and an annual companion pass which adds great value to the card.
- Annual Alaska Companion Fare
- Buy 1 round trip ticket and get a companion fare starting from $121 USD for another person to travel with you.
- Free Checked Bag
- Applies to you and up to five others traveling with you.
- You do not have to use the card to pay for the flight in order to receive this benefit.
- 20% Off In-Flight Purchases
- Credit in the form of a rebate.
- Applies when you use your card to pay for food, beverages, and Wi-Fi onboard Alaska and Alaska-operated flights.
- 50% Lounge Discount
- 50% discount on day pass when you use your card to pay.
- Good for one person, one-time access.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.