For anyone looking to build Asiana Miles at a fast rate, the Asiana Airlines Credit Card is a good addition to your credit card family. It earns triple miles on Asiana Airlines airfare tickets and earns double miles on gas and grocery shopping. On top of that, it offers several additional perks including lounge invitations, bonus miles, and an annual rebate on ticket purchases!
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The Asiana Airlines Credit Card features three bonus categories which are Asiana Airline ticket purchases, gas, and grocery. Purchases in these categories will earn additional Asiana Miles. A maximum of 200,000 miles can be earned using the Asiana Airlines Credit Card per calendar year (excluding bonus miles).
- 3x Asiana Airlines
- 2x Gas Station
- 2x Grocery
- 1x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The Asiana Credit Card comes with a good amount of benefits including an annual rebate on airfare, lounge passes, and bonus miles annually.
- Annual $100 Rebate On Airfare
- Applies towards the purchases of Asiana Airline tickets.
- Amount is credited back to the account within 1-2 billing cycles.
- Tickets must be purchased directly through Asiana Airlines.
- The Asiana Business Card gets two annual tickets.
- Annual Asiana Lounge Passes
- Receive two Asiana Lounge invitations annually.
- Only good for lounges within the United States.
- Only good for one invitation per person per visit.
- 10k Bonus Miles Annually
- Miles are issued in the form of a certificate on the card anniversary.
- Certificate can be used towards:
- Asiana Airlines International or Korea Domestic Air Ticket
- Cabin Class Upgrade
- Excess Bag Allowance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.