The British Airways Visa Signature® Card is a good option for anyone that wants to earn triple Avios spending directly with British Airways, Iberia, and Aer Lingus. The card offers a decent amount of benefits, but the main draw to this card is the 100,000 Avios sign up bonus which can be very beneficial if you're able to run $20,000 in spend through the card throughout the year.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The British Airways Visa Signature Card features four bonus categories which are purchases made directly with a hotel (non-3rd party) and purchases with British Airways, Iberia, and Aer Lingus. There is no limit to the amount of Avios you can earn spending in these categories and no limit to the amount of Avios you can earn spending on the card.
- 3x British Airways
- 3x Aer Lingus
- 3x Iberia
- 2x Hotel
- Must be booked directly; 3rd party booking are not eligible for 2x.
- 1x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The British Airways Visa Signature Card features two benefits which is flight statement credits and a travel together ticket.
- Travel Together Ticket
- Earned after spending $30,000 on the card during the calendar year.
- Companion can travel for just the cost of taxes, fees and surcharges.
- Ticket is good for two years.
- Ticket applies to the cabin that was originally booked, even first class is eligible.
- Up To $600 Reward Flight Statement Credits
- Receive $100 in statement credits for Economy and Premium Economy or $200 in statement credits for Business and First Class seats.
- Can receive the credit three times per ear, up to $600 annually.
- Applies to reward flights to London traveling on British Airways in which you pay for the taxes, fees, and carrier-imposed charges with the card.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.