The Korean Air SKYPASS Select Visa Signature Card is a premium luxury card that provides great perks for anyone that is loyal to Korean Air. It offers double SKYPASS miles on airfare, hotels, and car rental purchases along with $350 in annual credits, additional bonus points based on spend, KAL Lounge passes, and much more. If you're dedicated to Korean Air and looking to earn SKYPASS Miles along with a few good perks and benefits, the SKYPASS Select Visa Signature will be something to consider.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The Korean Air SKYPASS Select Visa Signature Card features 4 bonus categories in which it earns double SKYPASS Miles for. Those categories are airline, hotel, car rental, and Korean Air ticket purchases. There is no limit to the amount of bonus SKYPASS Miles you can earn spending across the bonus categories and no limit to the amount of SKYPASS Miles you can earn with the card overall.
- 2x Korean Air
- 2x Airline
- Applies to airfare purchases and purchases made directly with an airline such as seat upgrade, in-flight purchases, and more.
- 2x Hotel
- 2x Rental Car
- 1x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The SKYPASS Select Visa Signature Card is a premium travel card which means it comes loaded with a bunch of useful perks that can be great for anyone that frequently travels with Korean Air.
- Annual $200 Statement Credit
- Credit can be triggered with airline, hotel, and car rental purchases.
- $100 Off Korean Air Tickets Annually
- Receive a $100 discount coupon annually in your SKYPASS account at account opening and each anniversary date.
- Can be applied to Prestige Class and Economy Class base fares (excluding taxes/surcharges).
- Valid from Korean Air North American gateways to Asia on Korean Air-operated flights.
- Flight must have the same outbound and inbound trip itinerary.
- Cannot be used on tickets with stopovers/layovers and multi-leg journeys.
- 10,000 Bonus SKYPASS Miles
- Every year, receive 10,000 bonus SKYPASS Miles when you spend $35,000 on the card during the calendar year.
- Annual fee must be paid in order to receive the bonus miles.
- Two KAL Lounge Passes Annually
- Passes are good at Korean Air Airport Lounge in Korean Air gateway cities within North America and Seoul (Incheon), Korea only.
- Two $25 Duty Free Coupons Annually
- Receive two coupons good towards purchasing duty free items onboard a Korean Air flight.
- Cannot be used on online orders or in airports.
- Purchase must be at least $50 in order to use the coupon.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- No Preset Spending Limit (NPSL)
- Luxury Hotel Collection
- Travel Insurance & Protections
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Trip Delay Insurance
- Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
- Emergency Evacuation
- Lost Luggage Insurance
- Purchase Security
- Return Protection
- Roadside Dispatch
- Warranty Manager Service
- Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Waiver
- Travel Accident Insurance
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.