The Korean Air SKYPASS Visa Signature Card is provides a few good perks for anyone that flies Korean Air a few times a year. It offers double SKYPASS miles on Korean Air ticket purchases as well as at gas stations and hotels. It also provides bonus points for renewing the card, an annual coupon to save money on a ticket purchase, and a few KAL Lounge passes. While you will have to justify the $95 annual fee this card has, if you value SKYPASS miles this may be the card for you.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Rewards Rate Details
The Korean Air SKYPASS Visa Signature Card features three bonus categories that earn extra SKYPASS Miles. Those categories are gas station, hotel, and Korean Air ticket purchases. There is no limit to the amount of SKYPASS Miles you can earn with this card and there is no cap on any of these categories. Below are the details of each bonus category on the Korean Air SKYPASS Visa Signature Card.
- 2x Korean Air
- 2x Gas Station
- 2x Hotel
- 1x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The SKYPASS Visa Signature Card comes with a handful of useful benefits including annual bonus miles, coupons, and lounge passes.
- 2,000 Bonus Miles Annually
- Annual fee must be paid in order to receive these miles.
- Miles deposited a few weeks after the annual fee has been paid.
- $50 Off Coupon Annually
- Coupon will be deposited into your SKYPASS account annually.
- Must be used within 90 days of date issued.
- Applies to Prestige Class and Economy base fares (excluding taxes/surcharges)
- Valid from Korean Air North American gateways to Asia on Korean Air-operated flights.
- Flight must have the same outbound and inbound trip itinerary.
- Cannot be used on tickets with stopovers/layovers and multi-leg journeys.
- Two KAL Lounge Passes Annually
- Passes are good at Korean Air Airport Lounge in Korean Air gateway cities within North America and Seoul (Incheon), Korea only.
- No Preset Spending Limit (NPSL)
- Travel Insurance & Protections
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.