Capital One Venture Miles and Spark Miles can be transferred to 17 partners. Those partners are:
- Aeromexico Club Premier (1:1)
- Air Canada Aeroplan (4:3)
- Air France-KLM Flying Blue (4:3)
- Alitalia MilleMiglia (4:3)
- ALL Accor Live Limitless (2:1)
- Avianca LifeMiles (1:1)
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles (1:1)
- Emirates Skywards (2:1)
- Etihad Guest (1:1)
- Eva Infinity MileageLands (4:3)
- Finnair Plus (1:1)
- JetBlue TrueBlue (4:3)
- Qantas Frequent Flyer (1:1)
- Singapore KrisFlyer (2:1)
- TAP Portugal Miles&Go (1:1)
- Choice Privileges (1:1)
- Wyndham Rewards (1:1)
Both British Airways Executive Club (4:3) and Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles (4:3) will be added as transfer partners at some points during 2021.
Capital One Miles Transfer Calculator
Use the Capital One Miles Transfer Calculator to calculate the transfer of Capital One Venture Miles to partners. Note that Spark Miles has the same transfer partners and same ratios. You can click on any of the programs to learn more about them.
Capital One Airline Partners
Capital One Venture Miles and Spark Miles can be transferred to 14 airline partners across all three major airline alliances as well as several non-alliance airlines. Below are Capital One's transfer partners sorted by alliance.
Capital One SkyTeam Alliance Partners
Capital One Miles transfers to three airlines that are part of the Skyteam Alliance. Those airlines are:
- Aeromexico Airlines
- Air France-KLM
- Alitalia Air
Capital One Oneworld Alliance Partners
Capital One transfers to three airlines that are part of the Oneworld Alliance. Those airlines are:
- Cathay Pacific
- (British Airways later 2021)
Capital One transfers to five airlines that are part of the Star Alliance. Those airlines are:
- Air Canada
- Eva Air
- Singapore Airlines
- TAP Air Portugal
- (Turkish Airlines later 2021)
Other Airline Partners
There are several Capital One transfer partners that are not part of any of the major alliances. Those airlines are:
- Etihad Airways
- JetBlue Airways
Capital One Hotel Partners
Capital One Miles can be transferred to three hotel programs. Those hotel programs are ALL Accor Live Limitless, Choice Privileges, and Wyndham Rewards.
Capital One Miles transfer to ALL Accor Live Limitless at a 2:1 ratio. Accor is a major hotel program based out of Europe. In the U.S., they're probably most known for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts which is one of Accor's luxury brands.
Capital One Miles can be transferred to the Choice Privileges program at a 1:1 ratio. If you're looking to build rewards to stay at Choice brand hotels, Capital One Venture and Spark credit cards can earn you a decent amount of points on your spending.
Capital One Miles transfer to Wyndham Rewards at a 1:1 ratio. Capital One is one of the rare programs that transfer to Wyndham Rewards which makes it a good program to consider if you frequently stay at Wyndham brand hotels.
Earning Capital One Miles
Capital One Miles can only be earned with Capital One Venture Rewards and Capital One Spark Rewards credit cards. You can use these cards to build up your miles on everyday spend and transfer them to partners to redeem towards travel.
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, every day
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Redeem on travel—including flights, vacation rentals, car rentals and more. Plus transfer your miles to over 15+ travel loyalty programs
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Earn unlimited 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn.
- Use your miles to fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime.
- Transfer your miles to over 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, everywhere, no limits or category restrictions, and miles won't expire for the life of the account
- Transfer your miles to 15+ leading travel loyalty programs like JetBlue™, Air Canada, and Emirates™
- Redeem miles instantly for any travel-related purchases, from flights and hotels to ride-sharing services
- Fly through security with one statement credit for either the $85 TSA Pre✓® application fee or the $100 Global Entry application fee
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
- Free employee cards, which also earn unlimited 2X miles on all purchases
- Add Employee Cards for free and earn all the rewards from their purchases.
- Use your miles on flights, hotels, vacation packages and more—you can even transfer miles to any of our 15+ travel partners.
- We've got you covered with zero fraud liability if your card is lost or stolen. Plus, get automatic fraud alerts via text, email or phone call.
Capital One provides a solid option for earning points and miles for a handful of programs through point transfers. Thanks to the 2x earnings of the Capital One Venture Rewards Card and Capital One Spark Miles Card, you'll be able to earn the equivalent of 1.5 to 2 miles per $1 spent with several partners. Even if you can't find the best transfer, you can always redeem your Venture or Spark Miles for 1 cents each towards travel which gives you some great value out of your rewards.
Are Capital One Miles transferable?
Yes. They can be transferred to airline and hotel partners at various ratios depending on the partner. You can also transfer Capital One Miles between other account holders at a 1:1 ratio.
Can you use Capital One Miles on any airline?
Yes. While Capital One Miles can be transferred to a handful of partners, you can redeem your points towards travel purchases made to your Venture or Spark Rewards credit card at a value of 1 cent each. This means you can redeem your miles for any airline with no restrictions or black out dates.
How much are Capital One Miles worth?
Capital One Miles are worth 1 cent each when redeemed towards travel. It's possible to get higher value when transferring to airline and hotel partners. Other redemptions, such as cash back and gift cards, will give you a lower value.
How many transfer partners does Capital One have?
Capital One has a total of 17 transfer partners which consist of 14 airlines and 3 hotels.