Chase Ultimate Rewards Credit Cards
If you're looking for the most flexible and rewarding program as well as one of the easiest to understand if you're new to earning reawrds, Chase Ultimate Rewards is at the top of the list.
Points earned in the Ultimate Rewards Program can be redeemed for 1.25 or 1.5 cents each through the Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel Portal depending on which card(s) you have.
In addition to that, you can also transfer points to Chase's airline and hotel partners for a shot at even more value. Partners includes United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, IHG and Hyatt.
Another big plus to the program is that you can redeem points for cash back at a value of 1 cent each which is fantastic since other travel rewards programs would typically give you significantly lower value for non-travel redemptions.
Best Well-Rounded Rewards Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred®
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Earn 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Earn 3X points on online grocery purchases, select streaming services, and dining.
Earn 2X points on all other travel purchases.
Earn 1X points per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Main Card Highlights
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Foreign Transaction Fee
Best Overall Travel Card For High Value
Best For Travel & Business Purchases
Calculate which combinations of Chase credit cards earns you the highest return.
Calculate the cash value of Ultimate Rewards Points.