Chase Ultimate Rewards Points can be transferred to 12 partners. Those partners are:
- Air France-KLM Flying Blue (1:1)
- British Airways Executive Club (1:1)
- Emirates Skywards (1:1)
- Iberia Plus (1:1)
- JetBlue TrueBlue (1:1)
- Singapore KrisFlyer (1:1)
- Southwest Rapid Rewards (1:1)
- United MileagePlus (1:1)
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club (1:1)
- World of Hyatt (1:1)
- IHG Rewards Club (1:1)
- Marriott Bonvoy (1:1)
Ultimate Rewards Points can be transferred to all 12 of Chase's partners at a 1:1 ratio meaning 1,000 Ultimate Rewards Points will equal 1,000 airline miles or hotel points in the receiving program. Thanks to this excellent ratio, you can earn a good amount of rewards using Chase Ultimate Rewards and cash back credit cards to build your balance and then transfer those earned rewards directly to the partner of your choice.
Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Transfer Calculator
Use the Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Transfer Calculator to calculate the transfer of Ultimate Rewards Points to airline miles and hotel rewards points. Enter any amount to see the conversion of points to rewards with each partner. You can click on any of the programs (when applicable) to learn more about that rewards program.
Chase Airline Partners
Most of Chase's transfer partners are airlines. Earning Ultimate Rewards Points and transferring them to frequent flyer programs at a 1:1 ratio will typically earn you more rewards than using most co-branded airline credit cards though you may want to still consider picking them up for the perks and benefits such as free checked bags, companion passes, and more.
Listed below are Chase's transfer partners sorted by airline alliance.
Chase Skyteam Alliance Partners
Chase Ultimate Rewards Points can be transferred to one Skyteam partner which is:
- Air France-KLM (1:1)
If you want to earn rewards with airlines under the Skyteam umbrella (including Delta Airlines), you will want to consider the AMEX Membership Rewards program.
Chase Oneworld Alliance Partners
Chase Ultimate Rewards Points transfers to two Oneworld Alliance partners which are:
- British Airways (1:1)
- Iberia (1:1)
Chase Star Alliance Partners
Chase Ultimate Rewards Points transfers directly to two Star Alliance airlines which are:
- United Airlines (1:1)
- Singapore Airlines (1:1)
Chase Ultimate Rewards is the best option for building United Miles.
Other Chase Airline Partners
Chase Ultimate Rewards Points can be transferred to several non-alliance airlines which are:
- Emirates (1:1)
- JetBlue Airways (1:1)
- Southwest Airlines (1:1)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (1:1)
Chase Hotel Partners
Chase Ultimate Rewards Points can be transferred to three hotel partners. Those partners are:
- Hyatt Hotels (1:1)
- IHG Hotels (1:1)
- Marriott Hotels (1:1)
Hyatt is the gold mind in terms of transferring Ultimate Rewards Points to get great value. It's not hard to get 2 cents or more in value out of Hyatt Points which makes this one of the best options for maximizing Ultimate Rewards Points.
Chase Cards Needed To Transfer Points
Chase offers a total of seven credit cards that earn Ultimate Rewards Points, but you will only be able to transfer points to Chase's partners if you own at least one of their three main Ultimate Rewards credit cards.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $900 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 50% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select and up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
Transferring Chase Ultimate Rewards Points is a great way to top off your favorite airline and hotel loyalty accounts. It also provides a way for you to get more than 1.5 cents in value per Chase Point.
If you're looking to maximize your earnings you'll need to pair together the best combination of Chase Ultimate Rewards and Chase cash back credit cards. You can use the Best Credit Cards For Chase Ultimate Rewards calculator to get a list of the best cards, combinations, and trifectas based on your spend across different categories. You can also get a breakdown of all the popular Chase combos and trifectas as well as calculate rewards with each one.
Are Chase Ultimate Rewards Points transferable?
Yes. Chase Ultimate Rewards Points can be transferred to 9 airline and 3 hotel partners, all at a 1:1 ratio.
Which hotels can I transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to?
You can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to World of Hyatt, Marriott Bonvoy, and IHG Rewards Club.