The Point Calculator's top picks for the best business credit cards for earning airline miles are:
- American Express® Business Gold Card
- The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card
- CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
American Express® Business Gold Card
The American Express® Business Gold Card is one of the best business credit cards for earning airline miles. It earns 4 Membership Rewards Points on the two categories you spend the most in per month, on the first $150,000 in purchases. Points earned can be converted to miles or hotel rewards points with AMEX's transfer partners which includes Delta Airlines and JetBlue Airways.
- Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month; Applies to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year
- Get 1X on all other purchases.
- Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
- Earn up to $300 in statement credits on eligible U.S. advertising and U.S. shipping purchases.
- Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option with interest to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
If you don't want to focus on specific categories, you can earn rewards at a flat rate with The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express. It earns 2 Membership Rewards Points per $1 spent on the first $50,000 in purchases made per calendar year. These points can be transferred to AMEX's airline and hotel partners. (Hint: It pairs well with the AMEX Business Gold Card).
- Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1X for the remainder of the calendar year.
- The power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power which adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to AMEX and other factors.
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.24% - 19.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors at account opening.
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
The Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is a great option for earning points transferable to airlines on general business purchases. It earns 3 Ultimate Rewards Points per $1 spent on travel, shipping, internet, cable services, phone services, and advertising. Points earned with the card can be transferred to Chase's airline and hotel partners which includes JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines. You'll also have the option to redeem rewards for 1.25 cents each through the Chase Ultimate Rewards Portal.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases – with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business is flat rate earning card and is great if you're looking for a simple and easy rewards program for earning miles. It earns an unlimited 2 Spark Miles per $1 spent on all purchases. Earned miles can be transferred to Capital One's airline and hotel partners or you can redeem them for travel at a value of 1 cent per point.
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per $1 spent for your business on every purchase, everywhere, no limits or category restrictions
- Redeem miles instantly for any travel-related purchases, from flights and hotels to ride-sharing services
- Fly through security with one statement credit for either the $85 TSA Pre✓® application fee or the $100 Global Entry application fee
- Transfer your miles to 10+ leading travel loyalty programs
- Free employee cards, which also earn unlimited 2X miles on all purchases
Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card
If you enjoy flying Delta and you're looking to save money, you might want to consider the Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card. The card offers double SkyMiles across top business categories along with priority boarding and a free checked bag which can save lots of money depending on how often you fly the airline.
- Earn 2 Miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta, on every dollar spent on eligible U.S. purchases for advertising in select media, on every dollar spent on eligible U.S. shipping purchases, on every eligible dollar spent on dining at restaurants.
- Earn 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding
- After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will earn a $100 Delta Flight Credit to use toward future travel.
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® is great option if you typically fly American Airlines and want to earn miles directly with the airline without worrying about transferring rewards. It offers double AAdvantage Miles on purchases made across several popular business categories as well as grants benefits such as a free checked bag, in-flight savings, and preferred boarding.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries to reduce travel costs and boost your bottom line.
- 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
Best Cards By Spend Calculator
The Best Cards By Spend Calculator will give you an idea of which credit cards will offer you the most rewards based on your business spend. Results will be sorted by net return which is the average value of the rewards earned, plus annual credits, and minus annual fees.
Results will consist of top rated business credit cards that earn rewards directly with an airline, earn rewards that are transferable to an airline program, or earn rewards that are easily redeemable towards airline purchases.
If you're looking for more options, looking to apply, or want details on all available offers including current sign up bonuses, rates, and fees, you can check out the list of best business credit cards. Do note that offers are not available for every credit card featured on this site.
The results below are estimates on how much you can earn with each of the listed credit cards based on the spend you entered in the fields above. Do note that these estimates are to help guide you towards making the best decision when it comes to picking up a rewards credit card and that they should be used for illustrative purposes only.
Credit cards featured in the article above may not appear in the results below based on the spend you entered. This is because what's considered the "top cards" or "best cards" may not be the same for you. You can click on 'Rewards Calculator' to get more details on the earning rates and benefits of each card listed as well as calculate rewards on a deeper level which includes:
- Comparing results against any credit card featured on the site
- Factoring in memberships and hotel elite status (if applicable)
- Viewing rewards as if you transferred them to partners
- Entering credit card bonuses and current sign up bonuses
- Toggling/editing annual fees and authorized user fees
Any spend that you entered into the fields above will roll over to all the credit card calculators on the website, so it's no need to re-enter information.
Results will show up to the top 10 best credit cards. Depending on the spend or the cards available, it may show less.