The Point Calculator's top picks for the 5 best business credit cards for hotels are:
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- American Express® Business Gold Card
- Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Visa Card
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
The Hilton Honors Business AMEX Card is one of the best hotel business cards and one of the best cards for earning Hilton Honors Points in general. It earns 12 Hilton Honors Points per $1 spent with Hilton, 6 points per $1 spent on restaurant, airfare, AMEX Travel airfare, wireless phone providers, gas, car rentals, and shopping purchases, and 3 points per $1 spent everywhere else. Card benefits include complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status and 10 Priority Pass visits. Running heavy spend through the Hilton Honors Business AMEX Card will reward you with higher status and free weekend night rewards.
- Earn 12X at hotels & resorts in the Hilton portfolio
- Earn 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases
- Earn 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
- Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership, which offers access to more than 1,300 lounges across 140 countries and counting.
Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
If you want to earn Marriott Bonvoy Points on your business spend, the best option will be the Marriott Bonvoy Business AMEX Card. It earns 6 Marriott Bonvoy Points per $1 spent with Marriott, 4 points per $1 spent on U.S. restaurant, U.S. wireless phone providers, U.S. gas station, and U.S. shipping purchases, and 2 points per $1 spent on everything else. The card offers great benefits such as a free night annually valued up to 35,000 points, 15 elite nights towards status, and complimentary Marriott Silver Elite status.
- Earn 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Earn 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- Earn 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Earn an additional Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold Elite status after making $35,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
American Express® Business Gold Card
If you want a little bit of flexibility, the American Express Business Gold Card is one of the best business credit cards on the market for earning rewards. The card earns 4 Membership Rewards Points on the two select categories you spend the most in each month, on up to $150,000 in combined purchases during the calendar year. The AMEX Business Gold Card offers a 25% rebate on airfare redemptions which gives you around 1.3 cents in value once you account for the Membership Rewards Points that will go back into your account. Points can also be transferred to AMEX's airline and hotel partners which includes Marriott, Hilton, and Choice.
- Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month; Applies to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year
- Get 1X on all other purchases.
- Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
- Earn up to $300 in statement credits on eligible U.S. advertising and U.S. shipping purchases.
- Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option with interest to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card is another great option if you're looking for flexible rewards. It earns 3 Ultimate Rewards Points per $1 spent on travel, shipping, internet, cable services, phone services, and advertising. Thanks to the 25% point value boost on the card, you can redeem Ultimate Rewards Points on the Chase Travel Portal for 1.25 cents each. Points can also be transferred to Chase's airline and hotel partners which includes Marriott, Hyatt, and IHG.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases – with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Visa Card
The Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Visa Card is at the top of the list when it comes to earning Wyndham Rewards Points. The card earns a whopping 8 Wyndham Points per $1 spent on Wyndham and gas station purchases, 5 points per $1 spent on marketing, advertising, and utilities, and 1 point per $1 spent on everything else. Card benefits include a 10% redemption discount, complimentary Wyndham Diamond Elite status, and 15k anniversary points that requires no spend.
Best Cards By Spend Calculator
The Best Cards By Spend Calculator will give you an idea of which credit cards will offer you the most rewards based on your spend. Results will be sorted by net return which is the average value of the rewards earned, plus annual credits, and minus annual fees.
Results will consist of top-rated business credit cards. Personal credit cards will not appear in this list.
The results below are estimates on how much you can earn with each of the listed credit cards based on the spend you entered in the fields above. Do note that these estimates are to help guide you towards making the best decision when it comes to picking up a rewards credit card and that they should be used for illustrative purposes only.
Credit cards featured in the article above may not appear in the results below based on the spend you entered. This is because what's considered the "top cards" or "best cards" may not be the same for you. You can click on 'Rewards Calculator' to get more details on the earning rates and benefits of each card listed as well as calculate rewards on a deeper level which includes:
- Comparing results against any credit card featured on the site
- Factoring in memberships and hotel elite status (if applicable)
- Viewing rewards as if you transferred them to partners
- Entering credit card bonuses and current sign up bonuses
- Toggling/editing annual fees and authorized user fees
Any spend that you entered into the fields above will roll over to all the credit card calculators on the website, so it's no need to re-enter information.
Results will show up to the top 10 best credit cards. Depending on the spend or the cards available, it may show less.