The Point Calculator's top picks for the 4 best Mastercard business credit cards are:
- Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard®
- Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard®
- CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
- Barclays JetBlue Business Mastercard
Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard®
The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Card is a great business card option if you have money that you can invest with Bank of America and their partners. Through their Preferred Rewards for Business program, you can earn between a 25% and 75% boost in cash back. At the base rate, the card earns 3% cash back on a select category of your choice, 2% back on dining purchases, and 1% back on everything else but with the extra bonus you could earn up to 5.25% cash back on that selected category, 3.5% back on dining, and 1.75% on everything else. What makes the Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Card even better is that it has no annual fee.
- If you're a Preferred Rewards for Business member, you can earn 25% - 75% more cash back on every purchase
- 0% on purchases for 9 billing cycles from account opening
- Redeem your cash back as a deposit into your Bank of America checking or savings account, as a card statement credit or as a check mailed to you.
- Change your choice category for future purchases once each calendar month, or make no change and the category stays the same.
Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard®
The Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard earns 1.5 Travel Rewards Points per $1 spent on all purchases. The card also offers a bonus 1.5 points per $1 spent (for a total of 3 points) on purchases made on the Bank of America Travel Center. Points can be redeemed for 1 cent each which makes this a 1.5% card.
Through the Preferred Rewards for Business program, you can earn up to a 75% bonus on your points which means you can earn up to 5.25 points per $1 spent on the Bank of America Travel Center and up to 2.625 points per $1 on all other purchases.
- Use your points to receive a statement credit for any travel-related purchases made on your card, or to pay for travel with no blackout dates at the Bank of America® Travel Center. Plus, you also have the choice to redeem for cash back or gift cards.
- Get 75% more points on the base earn of every purchase you make when you’re a Preferred Rewards for Business Platinum Honors tier member.
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
If you're looking for a great entry level card for American Airlines, the CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Card is a solid choice. It earns 2 AAdvantage Miles per $1 spent on American Airlines, telecommunications, car rental, and gas station purchases and 1 mile per $1 spent on everything else. Card benefits include a free checked bag, priority perks, a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit, an annual companion pass w/ $30k spend, and in-flight savings.
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries to reduce travel costs and boost your bottom line.
- 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
Barclays JetBlue Business Mastercard
The Barclays JetBlue Business Card is one of the best credit cards for earning JetBlue Points. It earns a very nice 6 JetBlue Points per $1 spent with JetBlue, 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants and grocery stores, and 1 point per $1 on everything else. Benefits of the card include a free checked bag, $100 JetBlue Vacations credit annually, in-flight discounts on cocktails/food, and anniversary bonus points.
Best Cards By Spend Calculator
The Best Cards By Spend Calculator will give you an idea of which credit cards will offer you the most rewards based on your spend. Results will be sorted by net return which is the average value of the rewards earned, plus annual credits, and minus annual fees.
Results will consist of business credit cards tied to the Mastercard network. If you want to see how your business spend works across all top-rated business credit cards, use the calculator on our Best Business Credit Cards page.
The results below are estimates on how much you can earn with each of the listed credit cards based on the spend you entered in the fields above. Do note that these estimates are to help guide you towards making the best decision when it comes to picking up a rewards credit card and that they should be used for illustrative purposes only.
Credit cards featured in the article above may not appear in the results below based on the spend you entered. This is because what's considered the "top cards" or "best cards" may not be the same for you. You can click on 'Rewards Calculator' to get more details on the earning rates and benefits of each card listed as well as calculate rewards on a deeper level which includes:
- Comparing results against any credit card featured on the site
- Factoring in memberships and hotel elite status (if applicable)
- Viewing rewards as if you transferred them to partners
- Entering credit card bonuses and current sign up bonuses
- Toggling/editing annual fees and authorized user fees
Any spend that you entered into the fields above will roll over to all the credit card calculators on the website, so it's no need to re-enter information.
Results will show up to the top 10 best credit cards. Depending on the spend or the cards available, it may show less.