The Point Calculator's top picks for the 9 best no foreign transaction fee business credit cards are:
- Capital One Spark Cash for Business
- Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business
- Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- American Express® Business Gold Card
- CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi
Capital One Spark Cash for Business
The Capital One Spark Cash for Business is one of the best business credit cards for earning rewards on foreign purchases. It earns an unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases and cash back can be redeemed towards purchases made to the card. The Spark Cash for Business provides an easy way to earn a great return across all spend no matter if you're spending locally or internationally.
- Earn unlimited 2% cash back for your business on every purchase, everywhere, no limits or category restrictions.
- Purchase above your credit limit with no hassle and no over-limit fees
- Free employee cards, which also earn unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases
- Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
- No foreign transaction fees
Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business
If you're looking for a no annual fee business credit card with no foreign transaction fee, the Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business is going to be your best choice. It earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with easy to redeem rewards that can help you save on business expenses. The Spark Cash Select for Business is a great option for small businesses and it is the better option over the 2% Spark Cash for Business if spending less than $19,000 annually.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back for your business on every purchase, everywhere, no limits or category restrictions.
- Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.99% - 23.99% variable APR after that
- Free employee cards, which also earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
The best business card with no foreign transaction fee for travel rewards is the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card. It earns 3 Ultimate Rewards Points per $1 spent on up to $150,000 combined spend between travel, shipping, internet, cable, phone, and advertising spend. Points can be redeemed for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards for 1.25 cents per point or they can be transferred to Chase's airline and hotel partners which includes United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Hyatt Hotels, and IHG Hotels to name a few.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases – with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
American Express® Business Gold Card
The American Express Business Gold Card is one of the best business credit cards on the market for earning rewards points on business expenses. It earns 4 Membership Rewards Points in the two select categories you spend the most in every month. International spending on the card will typically only earn you 1 point per $1 spent, but you'll be earning valuable points and you will not have to worry about a foreign transaction fee. With the American Express Business Gold Card, you'll receive a 25% point rebate when booking airfare which bumps up the value of your points. You can also transfer points to AMEX's airline and hotel partners which includes Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Marriott International, and Hilton Hotels.
- Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month; Applies to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year
- Get 1X on all other purchases.
- Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
- Earn up to $300 in statement credits on eligible U.S. advertising and U.S. shipping purchases.
- Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option with interest to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
If you want to earn airline miles on your international spend, the CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard is a great option if your business prefers to fly American Airlines. The card earns 2 AAdvantage Miles per $1 spent on American Airlines, telecommunications, rental car, and gas station purchases and 1 mile per $1 spent everywhere else. It's also loaded with solid benefits that can save your business money such as a free checked bag, 25% off in-flight purchases, and an annual $99 companion certificate after spending $30k on the card during the card membership year.
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries to reduce travel costs and boost your bottom line.
- 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
The Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business AMEX Card is one of the best options for earning SkyMiles on foreign purchases. The card earns 3 Delta SkyMiles per $1 spent on Delta Airlines and hotel purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on everything else. Large, single, non-category purchases of $5,000+ will earn an additional 0.5 SkyMiles per $1 spent (total of 1.5 SkyMiles) which is great if you have to make a large business purchase. The Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business AMEX Card heavily rewards heavy spend as you'll be able to earn up to 20,000 MQMs and an MQD Waiver towards Delta Medallion status. The card also offers many other benefits which includes a free first checked bag, reduced Delta Skyclub Access, and an annual main cabin companion pass for you to take a companion with you on (domestically) for just the cost of taxes and fees.
- Earn 3 Miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta and on every eligible dollar spent on purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 1.5 miles per dollar on single eligible purchases of $5,000 or more (that’s an extra half point per dollar), up to 50,000 additional miles per year.
- 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
- With Status Boost®, earn 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year, up to 2x per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Plus, throughout 2021 earn an additional 2,500 MQMs after making $25,000 in purchases, up to 2x. That’s in addition to the 10,000 MQMs that you would earn with Status Boost.
- Status-like benefits: First Check Bag Free on Delta flights + Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
The Marriott Bonvoy Business AMEX Card is awesome choice if your business frequents Marriott hotels as you'll be able to easily build up your points to redeem them towards free nights. The card earns 6 Marriott Bonvoy Points per $1 spent across Marriott purchases, 4 points per $1 spent in the U.S. across several popular business categories, and 2 points per $1 on all other purchases which will apply to all foreign purchases that aren't related to purchases made with Marriott. The Marriott Bonvoy Business AMEX Card offers an annual free night award worth up to 35,000 points in value along with the ability to earn a second annual night worth up to 35,000 points after spending $60,000 on the card during the year.
- Earn 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Earn 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- Earn 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Earn an additional Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold Elite status after making $35,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
One of the best credit cards for earning Hilton Honors Points is the Hilton Honors AMEX Business Card which can also be great for earning points on foreign purchases. The card earns 12 Hilton Honors Points per $1 spent on Hilton purchases, 6 points per $1 spent in the U.S. across a large list of popular business and travel categories, and 3 points per $1 spent on everything else which will apply to the foreign purchases made on the card. Benefits of the card include the ability to earn up to 2 weekend night rewards, complimentary Hilton Gold status and the ability to spend your way to Hilton Diamond status, and 10 Priority Pass visits annually.
- Earn 12X at hotels & resorts in the Hilton portfolio
- Earn 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases
- Earn 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
- Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership, which offers access to more than 1,300 lounges across 140 countries and counting.
Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi
If your business has travel expenses and interacts with Costco frequently, you can get the best of both worlds with the Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card. It earns 4% cash back on gas station purchases (on up to $7,000 in spend per year, then 1%), 3% back on travel and restaurant purchases, 2% back in-store and online with Costco, and 1% back on everything else. Rewards are received annually in the form of a reward certificate which can be redeemed for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco Warehouses.
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Discover one of Citi’s best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
Best Cards By Spend Calculator
The Best Cards By Spend Calculator will give you an idea of which credit cards will offer you the most rewards based on your spend. Results will be sorted by net return which is the average value of the rewards earned, plus annual credits, and minus annual fees.
Results will consist of top-rated credit cards.
The results below are estimates on how much you can earn with each of the listed credit cards based on the spend you entered in the fields above. Do note that these estimates are to help guide you towards making the best decision when it comes to picking up a rewards credit card and that they should be used for illustrative purposes only.
Credit cards featured in the article above may not appear in the results below based on the spend you entered. This is because what's considered the "top cards" or "best cards" may not be the same for you. You can click on 'Rewards Calculator' to get more details on the earning rates and benefits of each card listed as well as calculate rewards on a deeper level which includes:
- Comparing results against any credit card featured on the site
- Factoring in memberships and hotel elite status (if applicable)
- Viewing rewards as if you transferred them to partners
- Entering credit card bonuses and current sign up bonuses
- Toggling/editing annual fees and authorized user fees
Any spend that you entered into the fields above will roll over to all the credit card calculators on the website, so it's no need to re-enter information.
Results will show up to the top 10 best credit cards. Depending on the spend or the cards available, it may show less.