Cash back is the most flexible of the reward types when compared to points and miles. It can be redeemed for just about anything and will generally be the best option if you want to use your rewards for more than just travel.
With cash back rewards, the rewards you earn are worth face value so there's no worrying about transferring rewards to partners or researching which redemptions give you the most value. You also never have to worry about devaluations.
The drawback to cash back rewards comes mainly to redemptions that revolve around travel. The value of points and miles can vary and may require research for maximum value, but they can be well worth it if you're a frequent traveler and don't mind putting in the extra effort.
- Best Cash Back Rewards Credit Cards
- Chase Cash Back Rewards Credit Cards
- American Express Cash Back Rewards Credit Cards
- Citi Cash Back Rewards Credit Cards
- Bank of America Cash Back Rewards Credit Cards
- Capital One Cash Back Rewards Credit Cards
- All Cash Back Credit Card Calculators
- Calculate Cash Back Credit Card Rewards