World of Hyatt Credit Cards
The World of Hyatt program offers two credit card through Chase consisting of one personal card and one business card. Both cards offers a high return on Hyatt spend along with several additional benefits such as complimentary elite status.
Hyatt is a direct transfer partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards. You can transfer Ultimate Rewards Points directly to your World of Hyatt account at a 1:1 ratio which opens up several other credit cards you can use to rapidly earn Hyatt Points through spend and intro bonuses.
If you're a frequent guest of Hyatt, you'll want to make sure to pick up a Hyatt Credit Card and pair it with Chase's line-up of Ultimate Rewards and cash back credit cards.
Best For Hyatt Travelers
Chase World of Hyatt Card
Earn up to 60,000 bonus points.
Earn 4 bonus Hyatt Points per $1 spent at Hyatt Hotels
Earn 2 bonus Hyatt Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
Earn 1 bonus Hyatt Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Main Card Highlights
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
Foreign Transaction Fee
Best For Earning Points Transferable To Hyatt
Calculate the cash value of Hyatt Points.