The Expedia Voyager Credit Card is the best credit card for anyone looking to earn Expedia Rewards Points. Along with offering a great return on Expedia purchases, it provides several benefits that more than makes up for the annual fee. The only time the Expedia Voyager Card could possibly not be the better option over the Expedia Rewards Credit Card would be for anyone that doesn't spend more than $100 on airfare/airline purchases per year.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
Intro Bonus: -
Rewards Rate Details
The Expedia Voyager Rewards Card features three bonus categories which are Expedia, restaurant, and entertainment purchases. There is no limit to the amount of bonus points you can earn spending in these categories and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with the card in general.
- 4x Expedia
- Includes flights, hotels, cars, activities, and travel packages booked through Expedia.
- 2x Restaurant
- 2x Entertainment
- 1x Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The Expedia Voyager Rewards Card comes with a bunch of benefits when compared to the normal Expedia Credit Card. This includes annual credits, anniversary points, and automatic Expedia Status.
- $100 Annual Air Travel Fee Credit
- Anniversary Bonus Points
- Receive 5,000 Expedia Points on your card member anniversary when you spend $10,000 during the previous membership year.
- Expedia Gold Status
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.
- Annual automatic $100 air travel credit - For reimbursement of baggage fees, in-flight wifi, and more. Enough to offset your annual fee
- 5,000 anniversary bonus points after you spend $10,000 in the prior cardmembership year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Identity theft protection
- Damage & theft coverage