|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Rates & Fees||See Rates & Fees|
Rewards Rate Details
The Jasper Cash Back Mastercard earns up to 6% cash back on your card purchases. You'll earn at least 1% back as long as your account is in good standing and cash back earned with the card will automatically be applid as a statement credit after three months of on-time payments.
You can earn additional cash back by referring friends to the Jasper Cash Back Mastercard. If they're approved, you'll receive an additional 0.5% in cash back once they activate their card. You can earn up to a total of 6% back through referrals and your extra cash back will last for a full year.
The maximium amount of cash back you can earn will depend on your credit limit. You'll be able to earn rewards on up to your total credit limit per month. So if you have a $5,000 credit limit and you've hit the 6% cash back rate, you would be able to earn up to $300 in cash back per month which comes out to $3,600 per year.
- Up To 6% with Referrals
- You'll always earn at least 1% cash back on your purchases.
- Earn an additional 0.5% cash back for every friend referred.
Note: The calculator on this page allows you to calculate cash back based on the number of approved referrals. It does not take into account what your credit limit on the card will be, so be sure to note that you may earn less cash back based on the limit you're given on your Jasper Cash Back Mastercard.
Perks & Benefits
Below are the main highlights of the Jasper Cash Back Mastercard.
- Main Card Highlights:
- Up to 6% cash back by referring friends!
- Limited time only: Start with 1%, get to 3% cash back by successfully referring just two friends! Promotional cash back rate lasts for a full year.
- Cash back not limited to certain categories, earn on almost all everyday purchases
- No annual fee, no security deposit, no foreign transaction fees
- Simple, intuitive app to manage your account
- Unique auto payment options that help you build and maintain your credit score
- Receive cash back automatically every month as a statement credit after three on time payments
- Earn cash back as long as your account is in good standing
- Your cash back maximum varies based on your credit limit.
- Issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.