|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Rates & Fees||See Rates & Fees|
Rewards Rate Details
The Petal 2 Visa Credit Card earns up to 1.5% cash back. You'll start earning 1% cash back right away once you receive the card. You'll then be able to earn up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments. Along with the great flat rate, you'll also be able to earn between 2% and 10% bonus cash back spending with select merchants.
- Up To 1.5% Based On Payments
- Earn 1% cash back on all eligible purchases right away.
- Earn up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments.
Perks & Benefits
The Petal 2 Visa Credit Card features a bunch of nice perks and benefits that can be useful for building your credit while earning a solid amount of cash back.
- Main Card Highlights:
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee.
- Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases right away
- 2% - 10% cash back from select merchants
- $500-$10,000 credit limits
- Variable APRs 12.99%-26.99%
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Cash flow technology may help applicants without credit history get approved
- Petal's mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you're pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.