The Verizon Visa Card is a rewards credit card offered by Verizon that earns Verizon Dollars. Verizon Dollars can be applied towards various purchases and bills with Verizon. This includes:
- Down Payments on Verizon Devices
- Paying off a device with Verizon
- Verizon Wireless Bills
- Verizon Fios Bills
Verizon Dollars are worth face value. So $1 Verizon Dollar can be redeemed towards $1 in rewards with Verizon.
|Authorized User Fee|
|Foreign Transaction Fee|
The Verizon Visa Card features four categories which are gas, grocery, dining, and Verizon. There's no limit to the amount of Verizon Dollars you can earn spending in these categories and no limit to the amount of Verizon Dollars you can earn with the card overall
- 4% Grocery
- 4% Gas Station
- 3% Dining
- Includes take-out and delivery.
- 2% Verizon
- 1% Non-Category
Perks & Benefits
The Verizon Visa Card features a few useful benefits such as free TravelPass days and discounts on Verizon Bills.
- 2 Free TravelPass Days
- Receive 2 free TravelPass days per calendar year.
- TravelPass lets you use your domestic talk/text/data in 185+ countries for a set daily fee. This has a $10 cash value.
- Verizon Discount
- Get up to $10 off/month for each eligible account or line with Auto Pay, up to 10 lines max.
- This only applies to first time Auto Pay enrollees.
- Visa Signature Benefits
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
- $25 USD food/beverage credit
- Visa Signature Concierge
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
Sign Up Bonus
The Verizon Visa Card Calculator offers up to $100 in credit applied towards your Verizon wireless bill over the first 24 months of opening a credit card account. In order to be eligible you must pay your Verizon wireless or Verizon Fios bill with the Verizon Visa Card or with Verizon Dollars for the first 24 consecutive months. You'll receive a credit of $4.17 per bill.
The Verizon Visa Card does not have an annual fee which is great considering the high return this card earns on everyday categories such as grocery and gas.
Authorized User Fee
There is no fee to add authorized users to the Verizon Visa Card. If you're looking to build your Verizon Dollars, I recommend adding friends and family to your card.
Foreign Transaction Fee
The Verizon Visa Card does not have a foreign transaction fee which means you can earn Verizon Dollar worldwide wherever VISA is accepted.
You can use the rewards calculator to calculate how many points, miles, or cash back you can earn based on your spend per category. This calculator will also give you the dollar value of the card based on the value of the rewards earned and how much each benefit is worth to you, minus the annual fees. You can click the Compare A Card button to compare this card side by side any other card featured on the site within the same calculator.
Note! All category spend entered in the primary card's column (first column when comparing cards) will carry over to all credit card calculators on the site. This means you will not have to re-enter the same information again and again when browsing during the session.