Amtrak Guest Rewards Points can be earned by transferring rewards from a handful of partners directly to your Amtrak Guest Rewards account. This gives you an alternative way to build up your rewards outside of spending directly with Amtrak or using Amtrak credit cards.
Points To Amtrak Calculator
Use the point transfer calculator to convert rewards earned with Wyndham, Hilton, and other programs to Amtrak Guest Rewards points.
Choice Privileges Points can be transferred to Amtrak Guest Rewards at a 32:5 ratio. This means that every 32,000 Choice Privileges Points you transfer will give you 5,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards Points.
While transferring Amtrak Points to Choice can be beneficial, transferring in this direction is not all that great. 32,000 Choice Privileges Points can be redeemed for as many as 4 free nights at Choice brand hotels.
How To Transfer Choice Points To Amtrak
You can transfer Choice Privileges Points to Amtrak Guest Rewards by following these steps:
- Head to the Choice Rewards Exchange page.
- Click on Transfer Now.
- Log into your Choice Privileges Account if prompted.
- Select Amtrak from the list of exchange partners. You'll need your Amtrak Guest Rewards Membership number if your account isn't linked.
- Enter how many Choice Points you want to transfer to Amtrak.
- Confirm the transfer.
Hilton Honors Points can be transferred to Amtrak Guest Rewards at a 20:3 ratio. Every 10,000 Hilton Honors Points you transfer will give you 1,500 Amtrak Guest Rewards Points.
This particular transfer will not be useful for earning points with Amtrak, can be good if you need to top off your account.
How To Transfer Hilton Honors Points To Amtrak
Before you're able to transfer Hilton Honors Points to Amtrak, you'll need to add Amtrak as a Preferred Travel Partner under your Hilton Preferences when logged into your Hilton Honors account. Once added, you'll be able to transfer your points to Amtrak.
You can transfer points to Amtrak following these steps:
- Head to the Hilton Points Exchange page.
- Select the 'Use Points To Get Miles' option.
- Select Amtrak, choose the exchange rate, and click Next.
- Review the details of the transfer and confirm it.
Wyndham Rewards Points can be transferred to Amtrak Guest Rewards at a 5:1 ratio. Every 6,000 Wyndham Rewards Points you transfer will give you 1,200 Amtrak Guest Rewards Points.
This isn't a bad transfer, but you'll typically get more value out of using points for stays at Wyndham and partner hotels per the usual.
How To Transfer Wyndham Points To Amtrak
You can transfer Wyndham Points To Amtrak following these steps:
- Head to the Wyndham Rewards Travel Points page.
- Find Amtrak Guest Rewards and click Redeem.
- Select how many 6,000-point blocks of Wyndham Rewards Points you want to transfer to Amtrak.
- Enter your name and Amtrak Guest Rewards number.
- Agree to the terms and click Submit.
You can transfer Audience Rewards ShowPoints directly to your Amtrak Guest Rewards account at a 1:1 ratio. This means every 1,000 ShowPoints you transfer will give you 1,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards Points.
How To Transfer ShowPoints To Amtrak
Audience Rewards ShowPoints can be transferred to Amtrak Guest Rewards Points over the phone, so be sure to have your Amtrak Guest Rewards membership number handy. You can not do this transfer online.
Can I transfer AMEX Points directly to Amtrak?
No. Amtrak is not a direct transfer partner of the American Express Membership Rewards program.